This is just my opinion but, I think there should be an option where you can follow your favorite Episode posters or something. (I don’t know what it’s called.) So that when they post a new post, you’ll get notified and you can read it. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut… This might turn into a competition and ruin the episode community. The Episode community is actually really nice, chill, and MEGA creative, and I love that! So I don’t want this to ruin the good vibe. It still would be nice though. Here are some pros and cons to this:
- You can follow your favorite episode author for updates on their stories.
- You can follow Episode posters
- You won’t have to scroll to search for their most recent post
- Could be easier to promote their stories and get people to read it.
- Could become a competition, ruining the lovely community we have here.
- People might start bullying Episode poster with little or no followers
- Episode posters could quit because of discouragement from not having a lot of followers.
- Episode posters might feel pressured to post unlike now, Episode posters can post whenever they want.
That’s all I have to say about this. I think it’s 50/50 because they are and equal amount of pros and cons, but I don’t want the community to fall apart. What do you think? Comment your opinion down below.