"I think that there should be an option to follow your favorite creators." (My opinion on that)

This is just my opinion but, I think there should be an option where you can follow your favorite Episode posters or something. (I don’t know what it’s called.) So that when they post a new post, you’ll get notified and you can read it. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut… This might turn into a competition and ruin the episode community. The Episode community is actually really nice, chill, and MEGA creative, and I love that! So I don’t want this to ruin the good vibe. It still would be nice though. Here are some pros and cons to this:

Pros:

• You can follow your favorite episode author for updates on their stories.
  • You can follow Episode posters
  • You won’t have to scroll to search for their most recent post
  • Could be easier to promote their stories and get people to read it.

Cons:

• Could become a competition, ruining the lovely community we have here.
  • People might start bullying Episode poster with little or no followers
  • Episode posters could quit because of discouragement from not having a lot of followers.
  • Episode posters might feel pressured to post unlike now, Episode posters can post whenever they want.

That’s all I have to say about this. I think it’s 50/50 because they are and equal amount of pros and cons, but I don’t want the community to fall apart. What do you think? Comment your opinion down below.

4 Likes

You mean, on the forums? I think it would be a cool function!
I’d personally prefer to be able to turn it off if I didn’t want people following me or at least be able to hide the amount of followers kinda like how people have the option to make their profiles public or not.

I don’t think it would ruin the community or cause it to fall apart though since on practically every other platform the community reaches, there are always followings (including the app itself lol) and the community is still here.

3 Likes

That makes sense, thank you.

1 Like

I really hope so