I think there's a bug in the portal

So a while ago I wanted to upload a three-panels background, but it told me it wasn’t the right size although it was. I ended up uploading a version of it with a big frame of black screen around it, so I have to zoom in whenever I’m using this background, but I thought I was at fault because of the background’s size (although it was an edit of an existing background, and the size wasn’t changed by me).

So I have this art scene in my story; I just removed it from my backgrounds because I wanted to change it, and again, I only edited the drawing, not the size. But now it tells me it’s not the right size, and I already deleted the other one, so now I’m stuck without that art scene that is already coded into the story!

I’m supposed to be publishing it this week, and I really need this. Help?

This happened with me too. But I found out that when I was downloading images onto my computer, it would change the size all by itself. It is really annoying, but I’m getting a new computer.

So I don’t know. Check the size of the image once you hav it downloaded into a file. That could be the problem.

But like I said, I’m not sure.

1 Like

Alright, thanks :slight_smile:

Moving this to Report a Bug Writer’s Portal since Mobile Creator is no longer active. I’d recommend submitting a ticket if you’re still having issues solving the problem.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t know there were more than one report a bug categories :joy: Sorry about that!

2 Likes

No problem, it happens. :smiley:

1 Like