I tried some editing! Thoughts?

Hey everyone! Totally random post, but I wanted to share this edit. I took a stab at editing characters during my free time over the past few days. It’s a bit hard to tell because of how many characters there are, but most of them have custom poses!

Feedback of all kinds is welcome. :cupid:
(EA: episode_amanda)

12 Likes

Great work! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

lmao you must have done a lot of hard working to create all those characters and outfits…!!

It’s pretty good! I wouldn’t have thought it was an edit!

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Share Feedback is for story ideas and reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Alright! I thought Share Feedback included feedback on things Episode-related in general. Sorry about that.
Thanks, Sydney! Have a good day :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I used an EA- I credited the creator in the original post.

1 Like

@EtherealWitch @TheParisLover @Frey @Fairyblue93 & anyone else seeing this: if you want an edit, let me know & I’ll try my best to do it! Or, if you have scene ideas for me to edit, I always welcome inspo :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Absolutely amazing, great job :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi! Nice work! :astonished:

2 Likes

Bump! I need inspo for some poses & scenes in which I can make characters act, and some feedback so I know I’m not wasting my time making crap. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If you want I can try to come up with some ideas for you? :blush:

1 Like

Definitely! Royalty? Rave? I’m debating…

2 Likes

Hey, sorry for my late reply!
I think a royalty themed edit would be nice! :smile:
I sent you a PM.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.