I’ve had this problem once already but it’s about the dressing game

I even saved my old code but I don’t know what I did wrong there because last time it worked.

I have two characters that need that code in the same scene so if someone could help me with that I’d appreciate it. :joy:

-xx Benny :purple_heart:

1 Like

Choice names can’t have any spaces. :see_no_evil:
I recommend changing it to something like (outfit_1 is “Outfit 1”) and (outfit_1 is “Outfit 2”) or (outfit1 is “Outfit 1”)/(outfit1 is “Outfit 2”).
You’d have to change the name on the initial choice too.

1 Like

Thank you, I fixed the space mistake! But now instead of defaulting to the outfit chosen it’s defaulting to the first choice.

Did the initial choice have 3 options (just making sure) and did you reset every time you tested? Might be best if you share more of your script. It’s a bit difficult for me to know what’s wrong without seeing much. :flushed:

1 Like

Since you changed the choice title, make sure you change the top too where you get readers to choose the outfit.

NARR
What do you want to wear?
choice (outfit_1) ← This.
“Outfit 1”{

I do have three choices, and that’s pretty much all the code I have. There’s really nothing else to show.

Can you show that dressing game choice?

That’s only one of two dressing games.

Your choice name is in all caps, so in the if/elif/else, it also needs to be in all caps

if (OUTFIT_1 is “Outfit 1”) {

} elif (OUTFIT_1 is “Outfit 2”) {

} ele {

}

1 Like

So the @BEA changes into outfit1 do I put the clothing choice where it says outfit1?

Yes

1 Like

Did you recreate the outfits or something? Outfit1, Outfit2, and Outfit3 don’t seem to be the outfits you have created earlier on.
Your outfit name has to be the same as the outfits in the dressing game choices.

if (OUTFIT_1 is “Outfit 1”) {
@/BEA changes into Bea_filler_outfit2
} elif (OUTFIT_1 is “Outfit 2”) {
@/BEA changes into Bea_filler_outfit5
} else {
@/BEA changes into Bea_filler_outfit6
}

1 Like

Omg I didn’t realize that! I need to stop coding late at night! :joy: Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.