I wanna do R4R!Any one interested!?

Hey guys! I published my 1st story .Trying to get reads.This is the description… Have a look
STORY NAME- How I met him
AUTHOR- Randam princess
GENERE- Romance
You meet a guy who looks exactly like your dead boyfriend. Will you fall for him or stay alone with the memories of your first love. Read to find out what happens!!
COVER-

3 Likes

Hello @randomprincess, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley:

Moved this topic to Promote Your Story since this is for R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Hey lovely :wave:t2:
I’d love to do a R4R with you, if you fancy it :heart:

This is mine -

Story: Stay.

Author: Kiki.

Genre: Drama.

Style: Ink & Limelight

Chapters: 16 (ongoing)

Instagram: @kiki_epi

Description; She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

Links:

Covers:
image image

1 Like

I would love to do a R4R!

Title: It Must be Magic
Author: Tay11 or Tay
Episodes so far: 4: more coming soon!
Description: You moved to Miami, and it’s really nice there! But then, you turn into a witch, and now you have an enemy!
And you’re both after the same boy.

Cover:

Link:

If you’re interested in doing a R4R PM me! :wink:

1 Like

Heya, I’d be interested in a read for read as well if you’re up for it! :slight_smile:

TITLE : Clue: Without a Trace
STYLE : Limelight, Cinematic and some Spotlight
AUTHOR/EPISODE NAME : Problematic_Patrick
DESCRIPTION : One by one, your friends are going missing. Can you and your friends uncover who is behind it before you are next?
LINK : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5141884242821120

Covers

1 Like

thank @Sydney_H

1 Like

I would love to do r4r with you
how many do you wanna do?
and here is my link

hello @Tay11
I would love to do r4r with you
how many episodes do you wanna do?
and here is my link

hey @Problematic_Patrick
you story seems interesting
how many episodes do you wanna do?
and here is my link
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5903022553628672

Let’s do 4 Chapters each with SS if you can.
SS=Screen shots

I only have 3 chapters released

That’s okay!

okay send the screenshorts once you are done
I’ll do the same☺

Does 3 work? :slight_smile:

I like your story and it is done

yes!
please send me screen shorts once ur done
and I’ll do the same

Overall great story! I like the idea of how her boyfriend died and she found someone who looks just like him. But it can use some improvements!

1. Grammar:
    Most of the grammar is good, but one thing! When you use I by it’s self. For example, “can I ask you something?” The I/i is uppercase! (LEFT)

2. Moonwalking and pop ups:
    The scenes themselves are great but, it’s the characters that are the problem. It seems that the characters are moonwalking, and popping up out of nowhere in the scenes. Can you fix that?

3. Props!
    Do you know what props are? Props are objects that you can give your Episode characters. For example, a gun or a cup. When a character is drinking something, a prop like a red cup makes sense for when their drinking a liquid. Also, when a character is acting like their holding a gun. Adding the gun prop is perfect! If you don’t how to add props let me know, and I try to teach you!

If you don’t know how to fix these things please PM (Personal Message) me, and I’ll try to help you.
I give the story 4 stars! :star::star::star::star:

Here are my SS:

s

Do you have any details on my story? @randomprincess

thank you very much
I will try to improve my story
and I already sent you reply about your story

1 Like