I wanna read & review your stories!

You don’t have to read mine back since It’s not published yet.

I am free for the whole day and have NOTHING to do so I thought why not read some stories?

Comment down your story’s name or and I will read & review it for you but be aware that I will give you a 100% honest review which means If It’s boring or needs improvement, I will tell you.

EDIT- I have got so many stories to review so please be patient with me and feel free to comment as many stories as you want! :heart_hands:

8 Likes

Oo I’ll read urs I’m bored aswell

1 Like

Mine isn’t published yet and I have even completed the first chapter so I will just read yours!
What’s the name of your story?

Not published ill send through DMS and it’s still getting worked on

1 Like

Okay!!

Thanks for this!
I’m need of a review rn!! :sweat_smile:
My Story’s name: Falling With No Safety Net
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Only 6 chapters are available as I’m currently revamping it
Hope you enjoy though!

1 Like

Ok I will start reading, do you want the review replied to you or in pms?
Also the review can be long as I write them pretty detailed :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I appreciate detail :clap:
Also I’d prefer it on my dm’s :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Okay!! It might take me some time cuz I have one story to review but I will review yours as soon as I can !

1 Like

Thank Youu!

1 Like

Hey, thank you for taking your time to do this, I would appreciate if you can review mine as I’m not confident in my story, also if it can be through pm that’d be great :pleading_face: :blush:

Author: Marysol.Episode :butterfly:
Title: Jingle Bell Miracle :blob_hearts:
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 7 and ongoing
-Full CC
-1 Love interest
-Art scenes
Description: For a year now you’ve felt hopeless thinking you couldn’t get pregnant. Everything seemed to go downhill, that’s until you receive your shocking Christmas Miracle.

Story link: Episode Writer Portal

Gorgeous art cover made by @ Vampira on the forums :clapping:

3 Likes

Sure I will review your story asap! Do keep in mind , my reviews can be kinda long because I write them in detail.

1 Like

Thank you for offering this, Lia. I’d love for you to review my story and let me know what you think about it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:.

Title: :beach_umbrella: Into The Abyss
Author: Angelic Lynn
Episodes: 6 [ONGOING]
~ Full CC for the MC & LI, Limelight, Art Scenes, 3 endings, Choices matter
Story Link: Into The Abyss Story Link

2 Likes

I will review it asap! Do you want the review in pms or replied to you? Also before reviewing, keep in mind that my reviews can get pretty long because I go too much in detail.

1 Like

Hello. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 21 (more coming soon)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

2 Likes

Thanks! and ofc that’s no problem, I’d love to hear your full thoughts :blush:

If the offer is still open, I would love a review!! Only if you have time though, seeing that you have so many requests :hearts:

Title: Game Master
Genre: Sci-fi
Description:
Alpha is from the Anti-World, a utopia ruled by the Game Master. When the Federation offers her a chance at freedom, she accepts. But they were going to play by her rules…

You can PM it to me. And I don’t mind a long review! The more details the better lol :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi there, I’m not sure if you have read this, but if you haven’t, and knowing that you’d give detailed review, I’d love to get one myself. Through PM would be great and take your time :smiling_face:

Title : The Wolf in Disguise
Author : Eeviee (IG: @eeviee.stories)
Genre : Fantasy/ Romance/ Adventure
Episodes : 20 (ongoing)
Style : Limelight
Description: While visiting your grandma, an encounter with a mysterious boy results in you enrolling at the Wolfrest Academy. Will you be able to save yourself from the wolves’ den?

This story adapts elements from Little Red Riding Hood and Ugly Duckling as it is an entry for Episode Fairy Tale Contest :purple_heart: Anyone feel free to try it :relaxed:

Features:

• Custom name for MC
  • Limited CC of the MC and LI (No eye color and hair color)
  • Advanced directing
  • 1 ending
  • Music + Sound
  • Art scenes

Link : Episode Writer Portal

Hi, I’m Avriel.
Thanks for doing this. I’d like to have my story reviewed.
This is my story.
Title: Yes, it’s my life, but not my rules.
Author Name: Avriel Black
Description: Angela’s life is a mess. Everything seems to be simple but it’s not what it looks like.
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal
Thankyou :white_heart: