I want a review

Hi, i want someone who wants to read my story and review it :blush:

My story is in INK and Limelight

Cover:
My_first_love_iY_posterThumb_OA0KnTtQGc

A small summary of it: Sabrina live a normal life, until she meet Antonio. Old enemies are coming back, will her life change for the better or worse, follow her journey filled with lies, drama and romance
Link to my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4630420235550720

My Instagram: @Julinastar18

6 Likes
4 Likes

I’d be willing to give your story a review, would you be willing to read my story in exchange? What sort of review would you like? Would you like grammar and spelling to be included in addition to reviewing the plot, characters, etc.?

4 Likes

Just a review if you like it, nothing special :blush:
And yes i can read your story

4 Likes

Thanks that sounds great, I’ll get it to you today:)

4 Likes

What’s the name of your story?

3 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for story reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

4 Likes

Sorry, I forgot to actually hit send. Murder at Ambrogi Mansion (LL) . http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4949327514107904

5 Likes

@julan Oh also, I just saw you had 14 chapters. I’ll just review the first five for now.

3 Likes

Okay :blush:

2 Likes

Okay :blush:

3 Likes

Good luck on your story!! And hey I loved it :heart_eyes: eventhough I like limelight better :heart: but I loved this!!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

What do you mean by limelight and ink?
(curious)
:wink:

2 Likes

My story is in both limelight and ink
It’s two differences style

2 Likes

No but how tho? Overlays?

2 Likes

Sorry, don’t understand your question :thinking:

2 Likes

How have you incorporated them both together? How have you got both styles in one story?

2 Likes

I don’t know how to get the both style in one story.
I have one story in Limelight and one story in ink

2 Likes

Oooh, That makes more sense. I was really confused. lmao :joy: I will give your story a read

2 Likes