I want an honest, brutal review on my story (inferior)

I would highly appreciate it if some people would review the first 2 chapters of my story (currently writing 3). It is called inferior and briefly put it’s about a world with humans and people with superpowers but human are discriminated against, anyways, you play as a human entering the life of crime. There is romance and extremely limited cc for the MC and no cc for the LI.
Some concerns of mine are:
-I’m giving too much information at once
-It’s not intriguing
-Too much text as in the beginning it mainly consists of the MC talking about the world and herself
-I haven’t introduced the LI yet which might mean I lose reads and people get bored

I am currently working on warning and sound messages and creating a cover which takes a while as I’m doing the art myself and then going to write chapter 3

After I receive feedback I’m going to go through chapter 1, 2 and 3 with a fine tooth comb, fixing grammar, coding mistakes and altering the story slightly based on feedback.

Story: inferior
Author: Starz

1 Like

I can do it.

1 Like

Thank you so much, be brutally honest I don’t mind, I’d much rather have negative feedback than positive

1 Like

you kinda need to send me the link

1 Like

its already publish why, you only have two chapters, sound like it wasent ready to be publish?

1 Like

I didn’t realise you could send links to people, I thought you had to publish in order to get feedback, I’m so sorry for the confusion

1 Like

okay, a mistake we all can make, as of now I think your story is pretty good. I have to go make dinner will finish read chapter 1 after and then send you my opinions of it.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I seriously appreciate it

1 Like

i can! just put your story on my review workshop!

I’ve filled the forum! Thank you so much I appreciate it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.