I want an online best friend...HMU lol

Heyy I’m looking for people to become online friends with (guys or girls) I’m 14 so please only people aged 12-17 sooo yeah tell me about yourselves :heart:

8 Likes

Hey, I’m fifteen and I love PIZZA!!

Sorry I mentioned that, it’s just usually the thing that other people and I connect over. The love for pizza sure does bring people together!

2 Likes

hi!
Lol yeah i love pizza too…whats ur favourite type?

1 Like

No toppings, haha! I can’t stand olives and pepperoni and all that.

1 Like

lmao i just like plain cheese, but im vegetarian so i dont have many options lol

1 Like

Yeah, plain cheese is what I was referring to. In my country, it’s not kosher to mix cheese and meat, so although I am not vegetarian I wouldn’t eat the meaty options anyway :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

where are you from?

2 Likes

Hello! I’m a 14 year old girl, who like to do art, and binge watch shows lol

1 Like

heyy im into art too even though im not very good at it lol and i loveee tv too haha…im into dance i go to an arts school and i dance there every day and its so fun! I dance outside of school too…what type of art do you make?

1 Like

I do episode digital art and I also hand draw as well! What shows do you watch?

2 Likes

oooh cool do you have any pictures of your art?
I really like the Umbrella Academy and Orange is the New Black and Gilmore Girls what about you?

2 Likes

Yep I do!
I like to watch Stranger Things, The Office, Parks and Recreations, and Supernatural!

Oof here are some pics of them :sneezing_face:

an eye, hand-drawn

recent episode art

3 Likes

wow those are really good…i mostly just hand draw eyes haha i recently drew a picture of Post Malone that was the best drawing ive ever done

2 Likes

Hello, there! I’m a reserved 13 year old. I can act distant, shy, and… strange, compared to other people. However, I hope that you would still like me, regardless.

1 Like

ty lmao!
I’m still practicing so yeah :sweat_smile:

When is your b-day?

1 Like

hi there! im very outgoing and loud lol, but i can get along with pretty much anyone at school i have my group of friends but i still consider myself friends with other people from other groups too.
do you have any hobbies?

1 Like

well youre doing really well!
My bday is march 26th wbu?

1 Like

Lol you’re older than me! My b-day is on July 28th :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you for being so welcoming.

I really like to write, listen to music, and sometimes, I like to make slime.

1 Like

haha well happy belated birthday!

1 Like