I want feedback on my story

Hey there I’m writing my first story ever on episode. I would like feedback and compliments on what I need to work on or what I did well

Here is the cover.
Secret_of_changes_SV_posterThumb_oIJUncECoB
And here is the link

Thank you!

I believe that I can help! Could I also do the same of you for mine?

You want me to give you feedback on your story? If that’s the case sure.

1 Like

Yes! The link is http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5261175276437504. I’ll leave fanmail with my feedback!

Ok I am going to read it rn.

1 Like

Oh my gosh, your story was AMAZING! I loved everything about it! I sent you fanmail with some more detailed thoughts, and I’ll get back to you soon here with my screenshots and crap. I love love love Yasmine’s family, ESPECIALLY MASON, and I’m so excited to see where you take this! And gosh, your directing puts all of mine to shame! (Shame, shame, shame) I loved it. AND YAY BLACK PEOPLE! Our hair just be somethin’ else.

1 Like

Totally agree with the hair part. Also I read the first episode of your story and I didn’t put your directing to SHAME. It was nice and diverse with the police officers in the office. Also I like how we are not the main characters in the story but included which is different. The intro was BOMB and totally represented NYC! Also you were descriptive and let us understand the characters feelings. I like my character’s attitude and the way you introduced the characters. I’m so eager to know about Brooklyn and Ross. UR ARE SO TALENTED AND DESERVE MORE READS! Keep writing while I’ll keep reading.
P.S I am open to be friends with you :heart::grin:

1 Like

Aaaaaaw thank youuuuu!!! I’m not currently on Instagram so we can’t talk there unfortunately. I do have a Wattpad acc that I check messages on, so if you want to talk on there, that’d be cool. If not, I’ll catch you when I catch you on the forums!

AND IM GONNA KEEP READING YOUR STORY FR. ITS THE BOMB. YASMINE FOR LIEF! Well, Jackson for lief. No, Mason. Wait. No. UGH.

1 Like

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: