I Want Historical Fiction ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I know Episodes has strict rules that makes historical fiction next to impossible, but does anyone know why this is? Like does someone have copyright to historical figures? Next to fantasy, historical fiction is my favorite genre and Iโ€™m so sad there arenโ€™t more stories with historical backgrounds.

7 Likes

I can recommend oneโ€ฆ ish.
It has historical events in it, just not in a way thatโ€™s obvious-obvious; does that make sense?

Anyway, tryโ€ฆ

Odyssey by @/miramiraonthewall!

1 Like

Have you red the dragon bride? I forgot the author.

1 Like

I was literally about to comment mine before I saw this what thank you! :sob: :sob: :sob:

anyways hereโ€™s the story description or whatever - itโ€™s based during the Great Depression

also I love historical fiction as well and itโ€™s by far my favorite type of style to write it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

๐™พ๐š๐šข๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šข

๐’น๐”ข๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ - ๐˜๐˜ตโ€™๐˜ด ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฃ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ in ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜–๐˜ฅ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ขโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด.

๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ˆ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ: ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข.๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ.๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ
๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข: ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข.๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข_๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ_๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ.๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ

LIMITED CC, POINTS, 1 LI

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

cover by @/roy :heart: (roy_episode on insta)

link โ†’

2 Likes

Happy to help! :grin: :joy:

1 Like

Well you canโ€™t write stories about historical figures because it violates the โ€œReal peopleโ€ guideline but you can invent your your own characters and set it a past time

Some historical time period stories:

Eclipsis by Victoria Masina

Austentatious and The Arrangement by E R Gurney

The Earl & I and The Earlโ€™s Daughter by HumanBean

1 Like

Historical fiction doesnโ€™t always have to revolve around actual people. Like, for example, the only historical fiction I believe is worth reading on this app is LDR: The Ladyโ€™s Affair.

2 Likes

You HAVE to read Veiled Vengeance by BD! Itโ€™s so good, you wonโ€™t regret it.

1 Like