I want opinions on yet another story idea

This story bio still needs to be shortened

Ok, here it is:

Before the Earth was made uninhabitable, a group of survivors evacuated the planet on a spaceship. Generations later, it’s finally time to send a team down to test for habitability, but upon landing you discover that there were survivors who never left.

This will be an adventure story.

1 Like

Ooooh. This sounds great! It’s really interesting, actually. I love this idea! It’s different, unique, and original. I can’t wait to see what you have in store for this story! If you need help shortening it, I tried to shorten it:
Before Earth was uninhabitable, a group of survivors evacuated the planet. Generations later, it’s time to send a team down to test for habitability, but upon landing, you discover that there were survivors who never left.

2 Likes

Nice! Thank u!

1 Like

Hi ! This sounds like the serie The 100 :slight_smile: Either if it is your inspiration or if it is going to be completely different, this will probably be awesome ! I so want to know if the survivors who live on the earth are going to be friendly or aggressive towards those who come from the spaceship.

1 Like

I never heard of The 100, so any similarities to the series is entirely coincidental.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.