I want some help (with reading my first chapter)

So I have gone back and added color, flash, and bold to some or the words in my first chapter. I also have gone back and added sound and fixed some spelling! What I would like to know is would any one like to read the first chapter (because its free and haven’t done the rest yet) and tell me what you think of it. The sound the words, just every thing.
:slight_smile: Thank you :slight_smile:
Title Alone Till There Was You
ByBethany
Cover
f13dcc4ef6ba4d5466f8874f00777d2ba948e665_1_281x500
AboutSummer is a single mom of two twins and life has not always been the best to her. But when Spencer comes into her life things start to get better, but what happen’s when she finds out who he really is?
Linkhttp://episodeinteractive.com/s/6668287837339648

(I will read your story if you want me to also. :slight_smile:)

2 Likes

We can do a R4R!

My story is called “Unknown Past”!

1 Like

Only my first Chapter will have all the changes on it (sound and flashing words, colored words, underlined words, and bold words) do it you read more then Chapter one it will be different, (not the story or directing) Also I have not fixed all my grammar in the other chapters. Just want to let you know. But you are more then welcome to just read Chapter one and give me truthful thoughts on it please! :slight_smile: I will go start your story now…

1 Like

We each do 3 chapters, but if you wanna do more, we can.

I have 11 chapters at the moment.

1 Like

That’s fine :slight_smile:

:point_up_2: The cover I made for you :heart::heart:
I really like it I will be reading more. It is good. I wanted to Hug Travis when he was being bulled and I love how Ray is with them. I will be reading more. I love Konan,

2 Likes

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy

Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 12 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736

1 Like

Hey we did one a week or so ago already. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For far I like it. Just a few side notes. Just a few words misspelled. Also I am a single mother of one and her age and her babies…I do like it. Haha though part of me disagrees but I do have no room to talk. I do like it.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

2 Likes

Thank you so much. :slight_smile: I’ve been working hard on spelling and grammar English is not my best. Hope you keep reading it.

1 Like

If you ever need help, I’m willing to help. But other than that, gluck!

1 Like

Ohhhh sowieeeee :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you :blush::blue_heart:

1 Like

Yes and your story is amazing. :blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Anytime. Sorry my German is very limited.
Do keep up the great work! Looking forward to reading more.

1 Like

Thank you xoxoxoxox :smiley:

1 Like

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.
Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

2 Likes

I’ll check it out. And tell you what, I thought. But can do it tonight. I will pm you.
Are you updating all your chapters?

1 Like

I did. But Chapter one has more of the words that are bold, flash, and colored. I want back and added music to chapters but i’m not very good at that. lol :slight_smile: and thank you.

1 Like

I read your story a while ago

1 Like