I want some help (with reading my first chapter)

Oh, I have been working on my grammar as I don’t speak English very will. So if you see something just tell me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Girl, I been having the same issue. I been working on that. Grammar. Since it’s not my first language either. The way I write in English is the way I speak it backwards. :joy::joy: But I will help in what I can.

1 Like

Thank you. Its hard sometime. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes it is. I say I speaking spanglish. Lol . But I understand you 100%.

1 Like

I like that lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

r4r?
Your life was normal until you met two bad boys who both like you. People go missing, you get anonymous texts, family and boy drama and so much more. Customization available.

1 Like

Yes It will be about a hour before I get it read

1 Like

I will read in the morning. The storm keeps messing my internet up and I can’t get the app to stay loaded sorry.
We have had a really bad storm today and I just can’t get the internet to stay up long, but as long as it passes like they say it will tonight I will be able to read in the morning sorry. I will get your story read though.

1 Like

Thank you I also read your story here is my prof it is about a girl named summer Young. She is 22 years old. She is a single mother of two twins. They live in a one bedroom apartment. She is a waitress and she works in a restaurant. You meet a guy called Spencer. I don’t wanna say more because of spoiler alerts.

1 Like

Your story is pretty good need to work on your directing a little but other than that it’s a pretty good story keep up the good work.

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

ooh love the cover.

1 Like

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

R4R? :slight_smile:
Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Genre- Romance but will be abit of action…
Description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Nothing is what it seems….

story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368

1 Like

Sure. I would love to read your story. :blush::blue_heart:

Cool, I’ll Get started, How many episodes?:smiley:

1 Like

I only have 5 out, but you don’t have to read all 5 only if you want. I say 3 and more if we want?

Yep That sounds good, Just finished chapter one :smile:

1 Like

starting yours now. :slight_smile:

Okay I admit I loved your story abit too much! Needing chapter 6 right now! Really enjoyed your story :smile:

1 Like