I want some help with the love interest in my story

Hello. I am a beginner writer and creator and in my (first)story how the MC meets the love interest is a sub plot. I have planned that the love interest enters in the third episode. Is it ok from the point of view of a reader or should I make him enter early?
All opinions are welcomed. :heart:

3 Likes

third episode is fine unless your story is good. But I personally prefer episode 2 or early. But it’s completely up to you and fine.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

No prob!

it depends on how your portray it, if it gets boring people might not really read it. I prefer it in the 2nd episode but im fine with it :))

I think I will add it in second episode as readers prefer it.

1 Like

3rd ep is okay but maybe add a few hints of the LI in the first and second episode :heart:
thats j my opinion HAHAAHAHA

1 Like

Sure thanks :blush:

1 Like

It’s up to you. It’s your story after all either is fine. Btw on my new story I’m working on my MC love interest is introduced on epi 3 :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s cool. It’s my first story and I don’t want to disappoint the readers.

Following thread for the same reason. My LI is also a sub, later becomes part of main but (for now) won’t show up til ep 4ish. This is a great thread question. Thanks!

1 Like

:raised_hands:

1 Like

Going to be honest there’s been stories where the LI doesn’t show up till the 3rd+ episodes and I got annoyed and wanted to stop reading
If not in the first episode the 2nd episode sounds better. If the LI is at least mentioned though or the story is interesting enough I’ll stick
One time I read a romance where it took 10 EPISODES for the LI to show up, I was baffled

1 Like

I would add it early maybe 2nd episode but if you decide to put it in the first i wouldnt make them really connect if you know what i mean, i would make theyre relationship grow and evolve so teh readers can idk feel more connected? you do you though :)) :heartpulse:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about your story idea. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.