I want this mini game in a scene coded for me who wants to do it XD

You know those dance dance evolution games with the arrows at the top of the screen and then you press the arrows to follow along?? Well in theory something like that could be pulled off using overlays and tappable overlays right? I’ll only do it if someone wants to code it for me tho lol I’ll give u full credit and show you how to do tappable overlays in case you don’t know how buttttt otherwise I’m doing something easier

3 Likes

Hi sorry I can’t be of help but you know how to do tappable overlays? could u teach me please : )))

I recommend going directly to the advanced guide cuz it just gets straight to the point

1 Like

thank you <33

1 Like

Thoughts?

4 Likes

You are a genius. If you have a story to incorporate that, it would be so cool.

4 Likes

I wanna so bad but I just do not feel like putting in all that extra work XD

1 Like

lol totally understand.

2 Likes

hmm … honestly I have no idea how to make this to make it work right.:rofl::rofl::rofl::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::crazy_face:

2 Likes

there’s gotta be overlays at the top of the screen that show arrows and an arrow pad at the bottom to be the tappable buttons for it but i dont know what would need to be coded for there to be a right and wrong answer without significantly slowly down the game and making it too easy

1 Like

yeah that is what I wonder too… It would need to be “timed”… I never tried if tappable can work as timed choice…

but if it is possible I can imagine the if else and labels to maybe make it work

probably using several type of point system

but without the timing it would be too easy

3 Likes

I don’t know if the tappable itself needs to be timed because the player would have a limited time just to see the arrows moving across the screen but what i don’t know is how the tappable could comprehend several correct answers in a row. Like there’d definitely have to be 4 separate arrow buttons and then you’d have to press them in a certain order to be correct and idk how that could be coded for multiple times in a row

1 Like

maybe it could be broken up into each tap for each move is a separate choice so for example the first arrow youd have to click could be up and if you get it wrong ur sent to an incorrect dance move label but if you get it right you just move on to the next choice which is just clicking another arrow

1 Like

the player wouldn’t necessarily have to know it’s not timed because the arrows would just be continuously crossing the top of the screen they’d have to click fast enough just to keep up

1 Like

therefore I think it would need to be timed choice for each round because I cantvimagine how to have still tapable recognising you havent tapped the right one in right time.

but I can imagine sort of selfreseting loop if the tppable can be timed.

2 Likes

Well if they ran out of time it would probably just go to the incorrect dance move label and they’d lose the game or have to redo it from the start so wdym by self resetting loop

1 Like

Idk if this will work but a timed question underneath a overlay
And if they miss they’re sent back to the beginning
And it says

NARRATOR

Do you want to start again?

Choice
Yes
No
Blah
Idk

And the overlay glowsif that’s the one you click
Idk :slight_smile:

1 Like

But it’s all timed

:V

2 Likes

I am thinking about having label “game” so after each tapp I send the reader back to start of the game

It would need couner for taps so it would set the overlays differently by each tapp…till you reach the full number of tapps where the game/loop ends

3 Likes

Show us when you finish I’m curious!

2 Likes