I want to add more stories on my shelf

opinion

I am always up for a good story, give me your story’s details and I’ll give you honest feedback if that’s what you would like, if not I’ll just read it and if I like it I could give you a shoutout in my story. All I ask in return is for you to give my story a chance, it’s called The Four Sided Mask I hope you enjoy reading it. I’m looking forward to finding new Episode favorites. I also welcome feedback but I don’t expect it. This is not necessarily R4R unless you ask me to do one, thank you.

Episode 6 and 7 are in the process of being approved * 8 is almost done!

You can follow me on Instagram
rjames_episode or on the episode app.

If any of the writers out there are struggling with anything having to do with their stories I love editing.
you can ask for help at
Rjames.episode4@gmail.com

I don’t mind doing a Review for review!!

Can you post your cover so I can see what it looks like?

This is the small cover
snall%20cover
This is the large one

What is your storys name?

I love the large cover :heart_eyes: Do you need a small cover made or are you good?

Anyway, this is my story.

I’d love one! I’m not picky if I like it I’ll use it.
Can’t wait to read yours, please don’t read mine until tomorrow.

Here is my story, I hope you’ll like it :slight_smile:

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 7 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

Hii x

I’m down for a review for review x

My story deets

Title: Living Among The Dead
Author: Eva.T
Genre: Adventure

Will read your story tomorrow!

Hi!
I’ll read you story and I would love for you to read mine. I will add yours to my favorites and message you with SS and feedback once I’m finished.

Here’s my story info:

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Number of episodes: 11 (ongoing)
Description: When a powerful young couple steals the Kings most prized possession, it starts a chain reaction that will either destroy their world or return it to its former glory. (two possible endings)
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960

Thank you ! !
-TD

I would love to!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of fugitives who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
I published this a few days ago, so it only has 3 episodes.
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!
I’m a little nervous! I hope you like it!

I’m glad to read yours! Here’s my first story.

[DEMON GOD]
Author: E.Z.
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 8 (on going)
Instagram: @e.z.episode
Description: He starved himself for three hundred years in order to abide by a woman’s promise. Everyone in Devildom is waiting for him to die.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4678673313693696

Hey!

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

New episodes every week!

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 8 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!

Can I read your story now or do I have to wait?

Go for it, I updated it this morning I hope you like it.

@Sayanjali_Rizvi I’m loving your story Unknown Past, you only have a few errors concerning grammar but the plot is very nice, I hope you continue writing it, it is really good.

How many episodes did you read from mine? I will read that exact same number from your story :slight_smile:

I am halfway through episode 4, when I get more passes I’ll read more I am really liking it so far.

And thank you! I’ve noticed that I can’t go and fix the past episodes because if I do, a reader has to start over a whole chapter and I don’t want them to do that.

But I did fix grammar in my future episodes. :slight_smile:

I think your story looks really good and I want to read it can you look at mine?
I only have 6 episodes right now.
Genre: Romance/Drama

volume1

@Maggy I am really liking your story I am on episode 4, I hope you continue I noticed a few grammar issues and I offer my help. Keep writing I really like it!: :smile:

I love the covers, did you make them? I look forward to reading it later tonight.