I want to create story about Boxing but it seem doesn't has any cloth relate it

I starting to create my own character but can’t find any boxing outfit or boxing brelate background

How I can find or create it?

They have exercise clothes you can use those

I know but It doesn’t have boxing glove ,trunk and other equipment

Are you good at coding because if you are, you can make the box gloves move when she’s moving

Not she , male protagonist is lead role
I doesn’t like female boxing
But I can create those outfit and background by my own?

You can create your own background, but you can’t create your own clothes.

It seem troublesome but can’t be help

About animation it have fighting relate?

Punch_jab Punch_receive Slap_face,

Helpful thank

Welcome

You never mentioned the style. Is it Classic, Ink, or Limelight? :sweat_smile:

I’m assuming ink :thinking:

Hmm, why don’t you like woman’s boxing? :thinking:

Anyways, you can create your own backgrounds or get them online, so long as they are allowed to be used and if they are, check how to credit the people who created the backgrounds and then upload them into the art catalog.

Here’s how to upload overlays/backgrounds: 🖼 HOW TO: Upload Cover / Background / Overlay

Here’s a great site to check out free backgrounds to use:

https://pixabay.com/

You can even make a post in art resources on the Forums requesting for boxing stuff (ex. gloves, etc) as overlays and boxing arena backgrounds.

There’s so much available for you to make a boxing story!

Also, yes, you can move overlays and here’s a thread you should check out on how to use overlays in your scene: DARA’S GUIDE: Overlays

:facepunch:

Even though episode don’t provide boxing gloves. You can fool the readers into thinking they are wearing boxing gloves while they are boxing. Like if you zoom to two people are about to fight… just put boxing gloves overlays on their hands. And when they are about to punch, zoom into their faces so the readers won’t see that they are punching with bare hands. It’s all about directing to create an illusion :wink:

Thank you very much

About style I think Limelight

I doesn’t know about overlay can do that

About Overlay if I overlay boxing trunk with short it will work?