I want to find a R4R parnter for my **Completed story** and promote freely :)

Hello Guys,
Just me again:

Am in the process of doing some R4R,However I would like to take on more R4R
I have done a LOT of R4R with people and have been ghosted a LOT of times :frowning: so IF you want to do this with me then I would like you to read the first 2 chapters of mine, WITH SS. If this is not
provided I will not do the R4R with you.
Lets support each other :slight_smile: And promote you story freely

I’m totally in with that. Here’s mine: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4716403434323968
So what’s the plan.

1 Like

So heres mine: **Title**: Mum Knows Best
Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

how many chapters do you have?

Ok I’m adding it to my fav. I have 35 lol. How much you would like me to read?

1 Like

All of them, I have 28, are you happy about that?

Added to favs :slight_smile:

1 Like

No its fine as long as we both do the same to each other. So like I’m gonna read a few then screenshots and you do a few then screenshots to keep each other updated till the end? Or do you have any idea?

What about you do 1 of mine and then I’ll do two of yours, and then we do like the same amount of each other’s after?

Sure! So start now?

I Will start now but i need to go back in 20 mins but in a couple of hours I will be reading non stop and email the SS you

Ok I’m doing it now, but like in real life I’m kinda busy so maybe it will take long, but don’t worry I will keep you updating everyday.

1 Like

It’s ok I understand as long as you are doing them and you keep me updated on when you can do them thats all i ask

bump