I want to help YOU

So, art shops, writing my own story… they seem too much work and boring to me. So… I have decided that i want to help one person with their story! And maybe become friends.

I will help you throughout the entire story you wish, or just small bits if you want! Not like co-authors, I’d just be a… side hand or something :joy:

Some things I will be able to help you with:

Custom poses to make your story come to life!
Coding (including advanced)
Outfits, characters, ect.
Art
Editing

And much more. Now I am going to be really unactive soon. So I’ll most likely on come on to the forums to dm you if you dont have instagram.

I will not ghost you as this is a project I really want to work towards with.

If you are interested, please comment below :slight_smile:

Rando tags
@TheParisLover @miss.keisha

13 Likes

Bro I need help like I’m stressed I gotta code 1 full episode before Wednesday :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hey I‘m really interested!!!

1 Like

I am going to publish my first story soon, and I could really need some help!
I feel so alone writing my story as all my friends have quit the forums.
It would be so lovely to be working with somebody, if only for a little bit, you know?
And I would credit you, of course.

2 Likes

Could I see some examples of your work?

2 Likes

Hello, I rly need help with coding. So I am interested.

1 Like

@Cece.epyy yeah i can definitely show you examples of my work.

@Samantha79 @LunaWinter @2epiccarrotz

Just hit me with a dm and I’d be more then happy to show you what I can do :heart:

2 Likes

Girl where were you earlier?? Lol I was dying still think I am. Project is moving pretty slow and I’m stressing out :sob: gotta a group story that’s supposed to debut but mines not even out aaaaaand I just revealed the cover. (I apologize for my tangent)
You seem very nice and I definitely could still use help I think.

1 Like

Absolutely! I’m more then happy to help :relaxed: (sorry for late reply btw)

1 Like

Not a problem. I guess I could ask you how much you have on your plate right now, along with can I also get some advice?

Hey I could use some help with advanced codings. I’m interested with the help you can give :smiley:

sure, and i dont have much on my plate tbh

@ParisChan sure

2 Likes

Yes I am I could use some help for my contest its my first time entering it and i am nervous as hell

sure id love to help :hugs:

1 Like

tysm could u pm me your examples for custom poses?

sure

1 Like

Omgg you’re awesome! I would love some help with directing at times, or if you can just give me some constructive criticism ya know? Or just becoming friends :joy:. Here’s a little info on the story
I have a story called “Stranded”
-Genre: Adventure
-Length: Currently 4 episodes and continuing.
I would so love if you can check it out and give me feedback!
-Instagram: @episode.vogue

1 Like

How can we discuss things regarding the story? :grin:

pm

Ok I can pm you in the morning about my current coding situation? Would that be alright?