I want to know something sksss

Hey guys so I really love this song a lot and I wanted to share it with you all and get your opinions!

It’s a trifle trap song btw! Its called

Stay The Same by Unknown Brain and Rival

Listen to it and tell me what you think down below please! I love it and wanna know if others agree that its good😁

@Jeremy @XOXOXO @keiji @Chocolate_Mama @Glades @Cee @ELx @Turtle_Cat @AlissaGrace @PerplexedJam @Sunsetttloverr @MezoriaThorn @PropertyofNae

4 Likes

Its amazing!
I really love the song lyrically and the base and effects.:grin:

2 Likes

It’s spelled “bass” I know this since my dad is crazy about it, I think that’s where I got my taste of music with bass from :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m really glad you think so!!

1 Like

Lol yasss its soo good, I listen to it on repeat on the bus and have it turned all the way up on my bass focused headphones and its awesome!

1 Like

Listen to

Fired Up also by Unknown Brain! Soo goooddd sjsjsksksksk

1 Like

Ohh kinda

1 Like

Thx for telling me.:smile:
the song deserves So much more.:clap::clap:

2 Likes

It does! Very underrated if I must say

2 Likes

preach sis.:clap:

2 Likes

Not really my taste but I rarely listen to this type of music. :joy:

3 Likes

You do!?! YASSS

2 Likes

I’m sure it’s an amazing song for people whose taste this matches, however it’s not to my liking :slight_smile:

The only time I like this sort of music is when the band Abandon All Ships make it their own.

4 Likes

Not something i would ever listen,i listen to very calm and sad songs but it’s suprising really good.

2 Likes

Damn it’s really good

The lyrics hit a bit too hard though :rofl:

1 Like

Ayee I’m glad you like it!!! :grin::grin:

1 Like

Wdym too hard? :joy:

1 Like

It reminded me someone :joy:

1 Like

Huh? :joy:

1 Like

Something similar to lyrics happened irl, so it reminded me someone :see_no_evil:

1 Like