I want to know where they get their clothes from?

How do people get their clothes from on the episode app?

2 Likes

Based off of my understanding, some episode stories have outfit options where you can buy an outfit, wear it throughout the story AND episode will add the outfit to your closet where you customize your character/profile. Make sense? I’m not sure if there are other ways to get outfits, this is just the way that i’m familiar with.

2 Likes

The newer ones are from the story: The Prince’s Bride.
You can obtain them if you select the outfit/wardrobe gem choices (2 are free and the rest cost gems).
If you’re selecting them but they aren’t showing up in your profile, then I suggest sending in a support ticket.

4 Likes

Ohh okayyy

Thank youuu

1 Like

Hi. :heart: :kissing_smiling_eyes: I saw here literally today that many authors in the profile, the avatar has beautiful clothes, not the one that we choose from that list (43 images) according to the standard, but some completely different. Does anyone know how to change these clothes in their profile? And then many standard images, to put it mildly, leave much to be desired. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like

Hm… That’s cool, thanks :heart:. But still, I’m a little disappointed, because it’s time to give the authors freedom of choice… :unamused: :disappointed:

No worries! And yeah, it would be nice if we had the opportunity to dress our avatars however we wanted or at least have a lot more styles and outfits to pick from than we do now. :confused:

1 Like

Yes. I understand that these bonuses are made to earn. But I would even pay gems in order to choose my avatar look.

You get them from Official Episode stories (I was gonna say from Episode too since they gave away that cat costume last month but i’m not sure if that was just a one time thing or not :woman_shrugging:t2:).

If you can buy an outfit you’ll get a pop up message during a clothing choice and it’ll say something along the lines of “if you buy this outfit it’ll be permanently added to your profile closet”.

But keep in mind that they’re expensive (don’t remember the exact amount but it was almost 50 gems per outfit), aren’t reliable and are really rare. Out of the thousands of stories i’ve read i’ve only come across it 3 times, 2 of those times I never got the outfit and only once did I actually get the outfit.

I forgot the name of the two stories but I bought an outfit from each one but the outfit was never added to my profile closet (this happened a few months ago and I still don’t have them :sob:). And the story that actually gave me my outfit was The Prince’s Bride by E R Gurney- I got 5 outfits in total from that story, 4 I bought and 1 was a gift for completing the story. So i’d stick with that one just to be safe :hugs:

2 Likes