I want to learn to draw

Need some help on my draw .tell me what need to on if you have any video about draw let me know ok I do want to learn

need to next some please teacher how to draw thank you

@stqrhli

2 Likes

heya what do u need help on?

2 Likes

tee hee beee

2 Likes
only click if ur ava

ksksks fuck u lmaoaoa

@Rihanna90 sorry abt that, just tell me what u need help on!! :sweat_smile: sksk

1 Like

omg take this to rant

1 Like

What do you need help on?

1 Like

Need help on to learn to draw

I was try to Draw a face do have any video on draw

1 Like

were you trying to draw in general, like just art,

or did u want to draw episode characters?

1 Like

I.was try draw episode chapter

I need some one teacher me

ok i can teach you but first of all, it would be easier if you have a screenshot of ur character and use that as ur bg

1 Like

I do want to learn

ok so imma just write it all down

fast tutorial
  1. okay so first, take a screenshot or photo of ur char and use that as a bg.
  2. go to another layer and trace the character out. i would recommend u use “dip pen hard”, stabilizer 10, and force fade 40%. don’t forget to make the lines different sizes for each feature on the face. use layers for each feature so that it’s easier to edit/move them around.
  3. once you have the whole character traced out, make another layer and then go to the “selection layer” and use the bucket to outline the part you want to color in.
  4. once you got the outline (it should be purple), go to your layer and fill it in with color using the bucket. this makes everything easier.
  5. once ur finished, go to selection layer again and tap the “remove selection” button.
  6. after ur done with coloring everything in, shade away. make sure to shade where the shadows will fall.

that’s basically it. it’s a lot but if you still don’t understand, there are videos on youtube showing you how to edit. you should check out “nighty kot” on yt if u want an in depth tutorial.

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

np but if it’s in LL it’s usually a little harder. ink just works better for me

1 Like