I want to make a intro for my story need some ideas

Hey so I want to make a intro for my story but I need some ideas for what the intro should be so here’s the plot

Lily is a suspect in a crime. She is interviewed by the detective in charge of the case and immediately feels deeply attracted to him. After an hour in the interview room, the detective releases her with an apology. On an impulse, she invites him out to dinner that night, and he accepts. But, leaving the police station, she begins to feel nervous about their dinner date. Is it a mistake to go out with the detective, when she’s in fact guilty of the crime he’s investigating?

1 Like

u can have like Lily sneaking around in the alley, and then run because a police car with lights is around, and maybe have her name slide in as an overlay. Then the detective comes out of the car and his name slides in next to his body. Then have your story title as an overlay with maybe police headlights, hm…that’s idea 1.

For idea 2 u can use these to maybe to SOME clips but not too much. hm…Then have your story title as an overlay with maybe police headlights

2 Likes

Thank you