I want to make a movie like intro

So guys, I’m working on a story and I wanna make an intro. I want the intro to be like movie intros. You know where they introduce the characters. Like the characters photo and their name beside. Any idea how to code that?

You mean like this? Mine is a bit kind of different just isn’t as a photo but I think I know what you mean. But just showing as an example if this is what you’re talking about adding the character name on the side? . :thinking: @Annie6

https://www.instagram.com/p/COqvocPlVMA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

or I’ve search up a bit on the intro. Is it something like this one? :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

1 Like

That is EXACTLY what I meant!

1 Like

The first or second one. :joy:

1 Like

Both actually, I mean I was talking about the first one, but now that I’ve seen the second one, I can’t get it out of my mind😂

1 Like

oh dear. :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Well, that’s a libra for ya😂 But I think the second one’s better

1 Like

Hm, I think @Zey can help out with the second one? Though I’m not so sure if she’s busy or not. Hers is also a bit different from how she’s introducing her characters. This is an example of hers, of her story Devil-ish.

2 Likes

Oooh hers is literally so cinematic

2 Likes

Very cinematic, and beautiful with a lot of good representation. :100: :sunglasses: :raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

Aah thank you so much to both of you! If you have any questions I’d be happy to help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.