I want to read a story with BAD BOY or gang leaders

Thank you same to you and I have 4 out needing overlays approved then 5 but if you want its called Alone Till There Was You! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I go now check it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you please tell me how you run and exits left or right in the same time i seriously dont know how to do it i started read ep 1 from you story and this coding i dont know

1 Like

Yes I can!
@BETHANY exits left AND BETHANY is run_natural
Same thing with entering :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh thank you so much
I’ve read 3 episodes from your story girl and is reaaally good keep going :slight_smile:

I like the way spencer stands for summer and the way he smokes that cig and have that neutral face gang leaders are the beesttt

Thank you so much it means a lot to me that you like it!

1 Like

I got a bad boy too in my story his name is zane of course is also Cc but look how he look on my way

hihi

1 Like

He looks good! I wanted to do CC for somethings like lips shape of eyes and nose and brows but I had a hard time getting it to let me do more the one Character so I am hoping my next story I will have it all worked out! I am working on a cover for someone right now, but as soon as I am done with it I want to read your story! :slight_smile:

Ps. I love the name Zane its my brothers name!

1 Like

Thank you and as soon as you start reading the customization is there :slight_smile:
Good luck with the cover :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you and I will let you know after I have read it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! I have one! And it’s that type of story lol
It’s called DESTINY by: Nataly Gomez
:blush:

2 Likes

Loading app know and looking for your story! :slight_smile:

Thank you for answer and suggestion wow i got maaanyy

1 Like

Just look on episode app i follow you just press on my profile and there will be the story i curently re-edit the episodes make then better but if you want you can still read and thank you for trying my story is means so much to me

1 Like

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Uploading…
I didn’t change her at all and just his face shape.
But I read three and really liked it. It’s late almost 1:30am here so I have to get some sleep but I will read more.

1 Like

Ok i have another template who is the right one i will add it there and also for zane
I was sure something is wrong bur while i am editing i will add the right template
Thank you so much

1 Like

I didn’t change her because I liked the way you had her.

1 Like

Aww im happy to hear this :slight_smile:

1 Like