I want to read for read

I will not read tell you have read my story…To many people have done the hole I’ll read yours if you read mine and I so there’s and they never do mine. So you read 3 to 4 Chapters and post screenshot and any thoughts you have on it then I will do the same for you.

My story is called: Alone Tell There Was You.
By: Bethany
4 Chapters 5 will be out soon!
Romance
It’s about Summer who is a single mom I twins and her life is hard but then she meets Spencer and her life starts to change for the better but what happens when she finds out who he really is.

I don’t have my small cover approved yet but if you click the story this cover will show up.

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

New episodes every week!

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 7 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!

I read your story and post screen shots on my other thread I mean yesterday, but you never commented back! :frowning:

OOPS! I didn’t see it! :sweat: I’ll scavenge for it though :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s okay, it happens!

Hello @Bethany1 I’ll send you the screenshots soon. :wink:

Story Name: Rewinded Life.

Author Name: Lia Lopez.

Description:
What would you do if a galactic being gives you the power to go back in time, and change the outcome of events that were out of your control?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Completion status:
6 episodes. (Working on chapter 7 - ongoing)

My instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

I just finished chapter 4! :hugs:

I just got up so let me eat and I’ll read yours thank you for reading mine. :blush:

Your welcome Bethany! :smile:

Hey there!
I’m with epi.foody.reviews. We do story reviews of new or underrated stories and post them on our Instagram! If you are interested in having your story reviewed and helping to promote it you must like us on Instagram (@epi.foody.reviews), read and follow the rules posted on our Instagram and then fill out this form!

Thank you and good luck with your story :slight_smile: