I want to read is anyone up for a R4R?💕💜 Promote your story!

Hiya, my name is Mystic and I will love to do R4Rs and a few G4Gs. I love reading so please if you just want to promote please do.

Rules : Proof of R4R /G4G screenshots for chapters 1&2 will be needed in order for me to continue the story. I also will provide the same R4R/G4G screenshots for 1&2 in the DM’s.

R4R:

1. emstories.epsd

G4G:

:heart_decoration:PROMOTE PROMOTE :heart_decoration:
:arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down:
Title: The Constant Journey
Author: Mystic Pixie
Description: Esmee has been searching for someone she lost a long time ago. With motherhood and being one of the top arms dealers around, she has a lot going on. Will the lost ever become the found?
Number of episodes: 5 & more coming
Genre : Action
Style: Limelight
Amazing Cover : @rowenj_epi
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019330017034240

1 Like

Hi MysticPixie,

I hope you are fine. :blush:
Congratulation on publishing your story ! :smiley:
I would love to do R4R.

Below my link, I hope you will enjoy it :wink:

Title E L I T E
Author Name Iah Miko
Description How will you do when your duty will go against your principles ? Who will you save first ? / Comment feras-tu lorsque ton devoir s’opposera à tes principes ? Qui sauveras-tu en premier ?
Genre Action
Style Limelight
Instagram @iah_miiko
Cover

The first 4 episodes are on the app! I’m a french author so I publish my story both in english as in french. Enjoy :wink:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: E L I T E

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Hiya , I am great and hope you are too.
I would love to do a R4R and I will send screenshots of chapter 1 shortly.

1 Like

Ok that’s fine for me, do not hesitate to DM me on instagram :slight_smile: and show me your versions of the characters !

1 Like

Hi!! I’m interested in r4r or g4g but I can only read tomorrow so we can both start tomorrow if that’s okay with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: let me know through Instagram if you have one or pm me here if you don’t. Here’s my story:

Title: The Fixer
Genre: Drama/Romance
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5771622302416896
Instagram: @dynastywrites
Description: Power, money and influence. This successful Hollywood fixer has the perfect life. But when someone from her past comes back for a favor, everything is about to change.
Extras: Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter :sparkles:

I would love to do a G4G starting tomorrow :blush::blush:

Thank you so much for this thread, I would love to do R4R with you :green_heart:

:fire:Title: What Women Want [New Story]
:fire:Description: You left what you used to do to forget your tragic past. But, what if one day the one you left behind needed you back? Would you come back? [F MC/F LI/LIM CC/LGBTQ/MINI GAMES]
:fire:Genre: LGBTQ+, Action, & Romance
:fire:Author: Emerald
:fire:No. of Episodes: Three
:fire:Instagram: @emerald.epi
:fire:Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5661398687481856

I would love a r4r :blush::blush:
I will start in the morning just because it’s a little late here.
I will send chapter 1 screenshots in the morning

@Sydney_H close please :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: