I want to read new stories!

Hello everyone! Feel free to give me your story names because I want to start reading new interesting storys!!!
I am open to read everything!
Some stories I really loved: Infamous , Game Life , (un) popular , The Supernatural family , Rebellion: The fight begins , Half demon half angel , Adrenaline…

28 Likes

Bad Behavior by Aaliyah Ali (Me)
Sinful Desires by Aaliyah Ali (Me)
Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane by Marshmallow O.
By The Book and One of the Girls by Amberose.
Queen by Steffi.
Outcast by Loren.
Who We Are by Jay M. Santiago.
Psychology 101 by Annie Edison.
Confessions of a Female Jock by QueenIvy.
You vs Them by JasmineLilac.
No Strings Attached by Alyce Winter.
War Dogs by Kayla Sloans.
Too Much Baby Mama Drama by Lex.

1 Like

Story title: Joke’s On You
Author: The_saminator
My IG: @sam.episodes
INK
NO CC
MALE MC
Genre: Comedy
Episodes: 5 (on-going)
Description: Stryker is a sophomore in college who also thinks he is a prankster. What happens when he meets his match? ALL is NOT fair in love and war.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I am going to start reading “Bad behavior” now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’ll definetly have a look!!

1 Like

I didn’t make this story but Matched by Ariel

Thank you!

A domingo, 7/07/2019, 13:29, Aleenab via Episode Forums episodeinteractive@discoursemail.com escreveu:

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

hey! thank you for this thread. :blush:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :star_struck:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: INK

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 17 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/48153904680796162 1

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :relieved:

Thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

You can read my story:

Name: Better Than Ever
Author: Miranda
Episodes: 7 (more coming soon)
CC: Yes
Plot: You’re a teenage girl with a lot of secrets. What happens when you start looking for your parent’s killer? Will Derek change you? Your killer may be closer than you think…

1 Like

Feel free to check my story The Star Necklace

It has two versions ink and limelight

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

1 Like
1 Like

Hello! Here’s mine

Title : Mum Know`s Best

Description : Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info :My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
I have been told by readers the following: "Your story is a classic take to flowers in the attic " And by another "I dont have anything to say about your story, other than Its beautiful."
Chapers :28 [ FULLY COMPLETED ]
Style : Ink
Genre : Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well
58692070_1189412434575639_5744427520409731072_n

e0736954c88e403549edcd43defc906ce94af46c_2_423x499

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Mum knows best [COMPLETE]

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Hi,

so here is our story.:smiley:

What you can expect from our story?:
This story has an original plot and I believe you will not find a similar story on the episode. It is Mystery combined with fantasy. also, you will find a bit of a romance and humor in our story. :smiley:

You will fallow Marbel, who one day finds by accident necklace hidden in a book. More surprising is that the book is dedicated to somebody with the same name as her. And what it all has to do with a thousand years old mystery of fallen angels? Find out before it is too late!

We use mostly custom backgrounds and overlays and advanced directing so we hope you will enjoy the story!

Title: Secret of the Necklace
Author: Farah DeSantis & Grace
Genre: Mystery, (+Romance, +Comedy, + Fantasy )
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 8 (To be continued…)
Instagram: @miss_desantis_

CC, Custom Choices, Point System, Mini-Games, Advanced Directing, Using of overlays

1 Like

Feel free to check out my story :hugs:
Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Chapters: 15
Description: After their father’s death, Rose has to takeover the mafia world. But will she able to run it alone when her sister life is at stake? Or will love gets in the way? Betrayal, Love, Hate, War.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoroses.episode

1 Like

Hi if you could give my stories a read I’d be very appreciate :slight_smile:
Title Rose
Author Jojo
Genre Mystery
Style Limelight
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode 23 (Completed)
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventures and heartbreak will she face next?
Link http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/4964844946128896

Rose sequel
Title Desire for you
Author Jojo
Genre Romance
Style Limelight
Episode 7 (ongoing)
Description Freya’s life is about to change, when a hot and mysterious stranger laid his eyes on her. Will she able to resist the hot desire?
Link http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5430740375896064

The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Fantasy
Style Ink
Episode 8 (ongoing)
Description After getting your heartbroken, you participate in an online dating website. You find the man of your dreams. But what will happen when you meet him for who he really is?
Link http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6611763813023744

1 Like

Hey! :two_hearts: If you like fantasy/action/romance stories, you can check mine. :innocent:

Author: Gigi
Story Title: Where I Belong
Genre: Fantasy
Style : LL
Chapters : 8 (in progress)
Description: Led by a mysterious force, you end up in a world where ordinary humans are not welcome. What if you’re not that ordinary as everyone believed?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6545619874283520
Cover:

1 Like

Hi,
Hope you will find my story interesting.

Story Name - Hidden Marriage
Genre - Romance
Episode - 3 (ongoing)
Style - INK
Description - An simple girl abandoned by her family and she left for 5 years, after returning she tried to achieve everything that she missed with hard struggles.

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5754399151685632

1 Like

This is mine if you fancy giving it a try :heart: -

Story: Stay.

Author: Kiki.

Genre: Drama.

Style: Ink & Limelight

CC: Yes! Limited for MC and LI’s but full CC for other supporting characters. (CC is optional too, if you prefer not to :kissing_heart:)

Chapters: 17 (ongoing)

Instagram: @kiki_epi

Description; She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

Links:

Covers:

image image

1 Like

Hello! Here is mine! In case that you want to give it a try! :blush::blush:

Title: Tender Love
Author: AnaIz16
Genre: Mystery ,Romance, Drama
Episodes: 6 (in progress)
Summary: Helena suffers a traumatic loss. A wrong decision was taken. And her dead boyfriend haunts her. The past brings someone who is capable to change her life, w
cc, and choices available!
Style: INK CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4831262804410368

:

1 Like