I Want to read your story! *CLOSED*

Hello!
I’d love to read your story! I don’t have mine out yet ;-; but that doesn’t matter. ;]

Comment your story and give me a little description of it, I will read, rate, tell you my honest opinion if I like it or not, what is missing and what is just right!

If my comments on your story sounds rude, I’m truly sorry for that I’m just trying to help you and change what in my opinion is wrong!

-Kaktayy

UPDATE:

Reading:

1. Problematic
  2. Agent 24
  3. Bruised Heart
  4. You, Me And The Beat
  5. If I Stay
  6. Unexpected Attachment

Done Reading:

1. Caught In Love 5/10
  2. The Escape 2/10
  3. Save Me, Hero! 10/10
  4. Midnight Memories 8/10
10 Likes

I haven’t publish my story yet… But this is a nice thing you’re doing!

1 Like

thank you! <3

Title: Caught In Love
Author: TeahWalker323
CC limited, some choices
Details: You’re a cop and just caught a murder. He’s a murder who is bad for your own good. What happens when you both get caught in love?
3 Chapters
Published 09-17-18
Small Cover:

2 Likes

Title: The Escape
Author: Jake

1 Like

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of fugitives who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Style: Ink
I published this a few days ago, so it only has 3 episodes
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!

1 Like

Story title - Midnight Memories
Author - Evija
Style - Limelight
Genre - Romance
Episodes - 18 (more coming soon)
Description - Ayla flies all the way from Ireland to somewhere in America, when she’s supposed to spend a summer in some kind of rehabilitation center for people with anorexia.
My instagram - episode.evija

CoverMaker-1530470093021

1 Like

Here’s what I gathered from Episode one.
It’s bad, I’m sorry to say this but it is. I understand that you worked hours on this story…
Now here is what made the story go the other way:

1. The intro is very long, I had to wait a lot of time to get to the story.
  2. The scene where two cops are in the car is just bad. The car seats ARE HUGE and you made your characters small which made them stand on the car seats like elfs.
  3. The conversations are bad, they need to be like real life conversations, NOT awkward chit-chats.
  4. CODING!!! You need to train on this more, the fact that the prisoner popped out in the middle of the scene is showing that you did something wrong in the script!
  5. The car sound, GOES THROUGH THE WHOLE STORY. Fix that ASAP.
  6. Know your animations Because the conversations with animations don’t match up
  7. No cop tells a prisoner about their past life, make this scene else where.
  8. The outro: I get it that you wanted to make it funny or what ever, but it’s actually pretty cringe, so try to re-do it somehow!

And that was just episode ONE!
Now AGAIN, my comments may be rude, but as a honest reader I’m telling you what you did wrong! Please keep these in your head and try to fix them!

1 Like

I know about a lot of these mistakes and am fixing them at the moment but when i"'m writing a bunch of stories doing school working and taking care of family and animals and get a little tricky :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Jake, your story needs to be redone!

Here’s why:

1. Main character is asking and thinking out loud too much!
  2. CODING!! Please work on that!
  3. Conversations! Work on those too!
  4. The dude from the woods, comes to help the girl escape out of nowhere, also take to the cinema and to an important place is just ridiculous. Not very realistic I must say.
  5. Know your and you’re PLEASE!
  6. The cinema part is bad, you placed the characters all wrong, the girl is sitting higher than she should. Plus the seats are huge and you made them small!

Now I do have a good thing, which is the clothing.
I like your technique on clothing choices!

That would be it, please keep in mind what you’re doing wrong!

Thanks for this thread :heart_decoration:

Hey would you like to read my story? It would mean a lot to me if you would. Here’s my story details if ur interested :slight_smile:

Instagram : @cece1.episode
Story Name : Problematic <3
Description : New friends, hot boys, and a new school year awaits. What can possibly go wrong when you meet James, who changes your life COMPLETELY…? CC
Author : (Me)
Genre : Romance/Drama
Number of episodes : 9 (published 7 already, ongoing)

happy reading! just lmk if you will read my story! Thanks!

1 Like

if your still able to heres my story :slight_smile:
Tittle: Agent 24
Author: annabel
Genre: Action
Episodes: 3 episode (just published lol)
Description: You look like an angel, but you’re a devil. A ruthless assassin. What happens when someone just as crazy and maybe a little bit more psycho then you who decides to mess with you?

unnamed%20(1)
unnamed (1).jpg640x854 96.6 KB

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5746484085391360

:slight_smile:

1 Like

check it out!!!

1 Like

hey! thanks for this post :smile:
I hope you’ll enjoy my story:
“You, Me And The Beat” by Anna
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6647066234454016
Cover:
Demi_Lovato_uR_posterImage_zKWtFrcAIe

1 Like

Hey I’d love you’re opinion and some feedback on my story!

Title: If I Stay
Author Name: Elle Stevens
Style: INK
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 8 (being continued)
Story Description: Riley Evans is seemingly the only girl in Lakeside who is impervious to the undeniable charms of Nate Harrison. Will a bet involving them both change this for the better or the worse?
Instagram Name: @elle_author
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5248096159793152!
Here’s the cover if it helps with finding it!

!

1 Like

Story: Unexpected Attachment
Description: Nessa is being forced to marry Alexandre. When Chase breaks her heart, will she fall for Nick, a Prince who’s keeping secrets from her? Expect the unexpected as she falls in love!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5193523611303936

Not gonna lie, I don’t really like Fantasy, but your episode story was pretty fun to read so great job! Continue writing it!

1 Like

Title- Hidden Behind Lies
Genre- Action/Drama
Style- INK
Description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Kept in the dark all your life, the truth slowly unravels…Is it what you expect?)
Story Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5020832933740544

At first episode, I thought it was going out great, but near the end when two girls talked, it was super long… So try and shorten it a bit, or maybe place some of the conversation in other scenes…

I did like it though, so keep up the good work!

1 Like

I’m down for a honest review! Thanks for the opportunity!!

My story: Too much baby mama drama
Author: Lex
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 4 (Currently working on 5)
Description: He has baby mama drama and a lot of it! Will you be able to deal with it or will you find comfort in the arms of someone else?

1 Like