I want to write a story

I want to write a story but I’m not perfect in English and I don’t know how to start it , can you help me? :slightly_frowning_face:emphasized text

2 Likes

I suggest using app “Grammarly”.

If I were you I would wait. I have this rule: “If I don’t know what to write, it’s not the right time to write”. I’d look for inspiration on many places and when idea hits you, write it down or start coding on your computer!

2 Likes

I’d write down a list of ideas for stories and then use a translator app to get it into English, then grammarly to double check

1 Like

Can you tell me the name of the translated app?

Thank you!:heart:

1 Like

I usely use Google translate.

Hey, Nada! I’m excited for you to write your own story. I’d suggest looking into certain episode groups on Instagram that proofread your work for you. One group I definitely know whose proofreading form is currently open (because I work for them lol) is @Episode.eminent on Instagram. Someone in the group would be glad to help you out! :blush:

1 Like

I’m full English. If you need my help I’d be more then happy to do so.

Thank you!:heart::heart:

You’re so cute❤️ Do you have instagram?

1 Like

Okay! Thank you.:heart:

1 Like

Hi if you ever need help on writing I’ll help you just let me know when you need help you can contact me in my Instagram account my Instagram is kayleenlara2005.

Oh, thanks. :slight_smile: yea, it’s epi.blue16