I was just wondering

I remember a Youtube video I was watching (yes Youtube) and notice a episode background by veronica episode. Now the video wasn’t familiar with any episode limits so I checked the desc of it and didn’t see any credits of it for the background but I was just wondering if Veronica saw this herself and gave permission to this person who even used the background.

2 Likes

The video wasn’t episode related?

1 Like

Yeah it wasn’t it just had a scene with a episode background it was Gacha I believe?

3 Likes

Did the video have a lot of views?

1 Like

I’ll say 545K is alot, it was about 5K comments but I don’t think no one mention that

2 Likes

Hm. Tbh, I don’t think that person asked for permission, as it wasn’t episode related. But maybe they did. Is there any way you can contact who made the background (I don’t know who that person is)?

1 Like

unnamed
unnamed (1)
I could try but these are the backgrounds that they used

2 Likes

I mean… Did they show her @ in the vid? That’s crediting them in a way, but they probably still should have asked for permission

1 Like

It was there but the characters were like covering most of the name

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s bad… I say try to contact the creator (I could try to) and see if they gave permission

1 Like

Hm, it said user not found?

2 Likes

I’ll try to find them on Instagram.

1 Like

Ok

2 Likes

Alright, so I found them, but it doesn’t seem like they’ve been active for some years now. Not really sure what else to do. Guess we’ll have to give that person the benefit of the doubt and hope they asked for permission :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

If she wasn’t active for a while, then they prob didn’t asked for permission hopefully nothing will go wrong. :confused:

2 Likes

Yeah…

1 Like