I was wondering

So I was wondering…

Do people who’s native language is English ever use l ( L but not in capital letter) instead of I ( i but in capital letter)??

I mean there’s not much difference and L is way fast faster- Just look at this l I
Try to guess which one is the capital letter i

This was random but I just had to ask-

4 Likes

1st one is L
and 2nd one is i
:slightly_smiling_face: :thinking:

1 Like

That’s possible I don’t even remember lmaoooo

2 Likes

I don’t because it usually autocorrects into something else. I only takes like 0.0001 of a second longer anyway. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

:pleading_face: :pleading_face:
Why dont u remember?..
I tried so hard to guess!

3 Likes

I think using L is a little thinner that I. :thinking:

1 Like

huh?.. :thinking: :upside_down_face:

Awww I is sorry

1 Like

Ok I just tried it and it doesn’t autocorrect but… its just weird.

Oh yes it is!

1 Like

its okay!!
I forgive u :sneezing_face: :joy:

1 Like

Yeah true sometimes I just have weird ideas okay? Don’t judge meeee lmao

2 Likes

I just compared them but I think my eyes are playing tricks on me. I think the I is shorter than the L a little. I don’t even know what I’m saying anymore :rofl:

2 Likes

u r saying right!!

1 Like

Nah I’ve thought about it before but just having used I ever since I could type, using L would just feel so wrong :frowning:

Yeah true I tried it but I forgot about it after like 5 minutes-
My brain is amazing

3 Likes

L I, right?

1 Like

can I mention how much I hate to capitalise the I, now I am doing it because I got it as a habit, but in my own language we use the word too, except it means the opposite and you dont capitalise it

i in Danish means they kinda, not really, it’s not used as, they are dum, but you are dum, I am directly talking to multiple people.

so it’s really annoying because I work with writhing and first I struggle with remembering to capitalize, now I have to do the opposite at my job.

4 Likes

I think so yeah lmao

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.