I will do my first reviews

Hey there,

I would like to start reviewing some stories.
The only thing I don’t like to rate is grammar and spelling because English is not my first language.

What do you have to do for the review?
Please send me a screenshot via private message that you have finished reading my first three chapters.
Then I’ll start my review of your first three chapters.

If you want me to review more chapters please let me know. Then we can talk about it.

My story is:
Titel: Wherever I go
Author: Alisha Sophie
Genre: Romance and a lot of drama
Description: Mia and her twin brother Cody lost everything. They try to get their lives back on track, but it ens in a lot of heartache and drama. Will everything be all right in the end?
Instagram: episode.alishasophie
Link: episodeinteractive.com/s/4613203588415488 3

Capture

1 Like

I hope you enjoy my story and I know I’m going to enjoy yours :heart_eyes:

TITLE: Confidential
AUTHOR: Victoria Smith (@victoriajoy_episode)
GENRE: Drama/Romance
STYLE: Limelight
DESCRIPTION: You are in a secret relationship. The relationship is hard to manage when you are in love with your best friend while your boyfriend is still maturing. Who will you choose?

PERKS OF STORY:

• Full character customization
  • Major choices
  • Mature drama
  • Unique story
  • original backgrounds
  • Love story with drama
  • Welcomed feedback

CHAPTERS: 3 chapters are out, more coming soon

1 Like

I’m sure I will :slight_smile:

Please tell me when you finished reading my story :slight_smile: Then I will start as soon as possible with the review.

1 Like

FB_IMG_1531745917331
Title: THE NEW GUY
Author: KELZBLOGS
Genre: Gay/Romance
Style: INK
Summary: Justin is secretly gay but when the hot new guy from Cali comes along can he keep his secret and hide his feelings for the new guy who’s straight maybe.

Moved to Share Feedback since it’s about reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink: