GRAMMAR: /10

LENGTH: /10

Please put you story’s

TITLE
AUTHOR
EPISODES
LINK
(AND) OTHER

PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU WANT A REVIEW, NOT FREE READS.

3 Likes

Does it have to be published yet?

^yeah does it?

Title: Just My Luck
Author: Mikaylah
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Episodes: 3
Description: Rich girl meets rich boy… then they found out their fathers are rivals, just as they start to fall for each other. How can they keep this a secret? Will it all work out?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4573352118845440

I would like a review because I need some feedback on my story (how to improve it, etc.)

1 Like

hi <3… I have published my story. the first episode is quite common but i assure you that it is not a common girl drama wolf vampire drama. i hope you will find time to read my story. :slight_smile: thanks! I assure you the story gets better 1-3 are pilot so bear with me if they are short. 6 episodes uploaded already
P.S. it is not really all wolves and vampires there’s more to it so stay tuned

Story: Unexpected You
Genre: Romance/Action/Fantasy
Author: Haneen
Teaser: A girl who thought her junior year would be normal as she expected to be. It turns out there are a lot of unexpected events happening in her life. Will she survive? Who is her man?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5037126225231872
Instagram: @haneen.episode

THE COVER IS STILL PENDING. BUT MY STORY TITLE IS NOT COMMON. SO HOPE YOU COULD FIND AND READ IT. THANKS!

1 Like

PLOT/CREATIVITY: 8/10
I’ve never seen a story quite like this, I’ve seen rich and poor, but never rich and rich. Especially, when their dads are rivals. Personally, I don’t like when the author comes and “interrupts” the story but if you do, go for it. Also, Charlotte and her brothers are kind of living without an adult… And the character talking to the author kind of just like rips the “story” right out of it’s meaning. Although, I did laugh.

DIRECTING: 9.5/10
Damn, your directing is amazing! But… There were a few mistake, I’ve seen several times when Charlotte is thinking something but talking and vise versa. Fix which side characters are facing and animations. And the make sure the character is talking on every dialogue they have.

GRAMMAR: 8/10
I didn’t see that much grammar mistakes but there were some. Fix usage of commas and periods and where they should go. Uppercase “I’s.” There are some misspelled words here and there. And the misspelled words on purpose…

LENGTH: 10/10
The length is perfect!

OVERALL: 35.5/40
The directing was good, but there were a couple of grammatical errors that you could fixed. Otherwise, I really did like the whole idea of your story. But please, I do not like the author talking to the character, but if you like it you should do it.

1 Like

I don’t mean to be harsh, just think of me as the “Simon Cowell” version of reviewers. AND I AM JUST GIVING YOU FEEDBACK. Personally, I can’t tell if you want reads or a review considering you’ve posted my “advertising stories” things, sorry if I’m wrong i assume.

PLOT/CREATIVITY: 6.5/10
The “about” of the story sounds very cliché, you should change it to sound less cliché. WHAT CLASS IS THREE HOURS lol? I’m sorry, you say it’s not cliché but it is cliché… Plot ins’t until episode? Pretty funny. LOVE THAT YOU INCLUDE CLIFFHANGERS.

DIRECTING: 7.5/10
Walk instead of glide. Animations, when the character is thinking don’t make them talk. Fix directing and where the character in standing/ how tall they should be. There are some parts where they should think it instead of saying it. Characters randomly popping up? Spot director. Try and learn how to use sound.

GRAMMAR: 7/10
You need to fix the wording of your sentences, there are words that do not belong and make the sentence sound confusing. ADD PERIODS AND COMMAS IN THE APPROPRIATE SPOT! Some misspelled words. Lowercase and uppercase.

Pretty long length. Some people might enjoy it might not.

OVERALL: 31/40
Pretty good story, at the beginning was kind of cliché but at 3 it starts to get good! I did a light-ish review since you are a new author.

1 Like

Distractors
Little AB
5 episodes out

1 Like

Yes, it does.

Thank you for the feedback… When I was in high school i have 3 hours of math class hahaha. So I hope you could understand that 3 hr classes exist hahahaha. I know it sucks. But that is how we study here in the Philippines. Your criticism will help me develop. :two_hearts::two_hearts: thank yooou sooo much

1 Like

And also I started using sounds on episode 4. :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: thank youuu

Oh wow! And you’re welcome, I’m actually half filipino! My mom was raised in Batangas!

1 Like

Wow. Finally ! I met a filipino in episode. Do you have stories? I want to read yours too

Yeah, here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5029584623501312

1 Like

PLOT/CREATIVITY: 9.5/10
Wow the plot is good. But, I’ve seen a ton of gang related stories on episode. Suspenseful, I like it. The fight scene is probably the best thing I’ve ever read and Alyssa deserved everything.

DIRECTING: 10/10
Damn, your directing is spot on. But the zooms and when the character is thinking their lips should not be moooving. And spot directing, ex: slap.

GRAMMAR: 9.5/10
Work on punctuation.

Kind of short for others but perfect length for me.

OVERALL: 39/40
I really liked your story! Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Hi i would love a review!
NAME: Mei
AUTHOR: Manna
EPISODES: 4 Published (on going)
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6274704344219648
DESCRIPTION: It was almost as if he was waiting for me to come to his rescue, a trap set for me. Instead he fell into mine…

Demi_Lovato_Smv2_posterThumb_IGw8L2p9m2

1 Like

Moved to the Share Feedback section as that’s where review threads live! :v:t2:

Hi! I’d love to get a review!

Name: Hearts Reunited
Author: Akasha Seavue
Episodes: 9 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5170974459297792

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

NAME: Mr Bad Boy and Mrs Bad Girl
DESCRIPTION: Your the most powerful gang leader. Your going on an undercover mission to kill your BIGGEST rival. Will love get in your way? (Character Customisation)
CHAPTERS: 4 and to be continued
GENRE: Action
STYLE: Ink
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6255237127602176
INSTAGRAM: hx.episode

be sure to send fan mail and tag me on screenshots

1 Like

PLOT/CREATIVITY: 9/10
I’ve seen a lot of character’s moms die and then they have to be strong. But, overall I really did enjoy the story.
Don’t put the chapter like a preview about her life and then put like “chapter (#)”, the first time I read it I thought it was already over. And you don’t have to color in a lot of the words… Kind of predictable. But like the cliffhangers. Also is the fighting scenes a joke? Like we have no clue or anything on what to do! It is based on luck which is stupid in my book.

DIRECTING: 9.5/10
Your directing is really good. But walk instead of glide. And zooms. And uh overlay of characters. Layers, learn 'em.

GRAMMAR: 9.5/10
There were a few grammatical errors, work on your punctuation.

The length is perfect!

OVERALL: 38/40
The story is really good, keep up the good work!