I will give honest review on your story!:blob_hearts: (temporarily closed!)

So, I really wanted to help other writers out by giving honest reviews on their stories!

I am not a writer myself but I am a reader and I know what readers want to read vs what they don’t!

Please note that I will be stating my own opinions, and if I ever come off as rude, i’m really really sorry but i didn’t meant it that way! :blob_hearts:

I will only be giving reviews about these things:

The story plot, grammar, directing, character’s personality, The description, and spelling errors!

PLEASE FILL THE EXACT SAME FORM IF YOU WANT ME TO REVIEW THE STORY!

The form

Title name:

Author name:

Covers:

Description:

Genre:

How many chapters do you want me to review?(max. 3):

If you want your story to be reviewed, Please share the link below! :blob_hearts:

I will only review first three chapters of your story! But if you want me to do 1 or 2, just ask!

And if your story takes time to get reviewed, it must be because i ran out of passes or some personal things!

I will temporarily stop taking reviews if my waiting list is full! Just be asked to be tagged when i open it! :blob_hearts:

Stories to be reviewed:

1. @Arsenal
  2. @MatchaTae
  3. @Roy

@Sydney_H i really don’t know if this is the right category, oooh and i see someone here likes narancia- :clown_face:

9 Likes

Hey would you do unpublished stories as well? :blush:

1 Like

Sure! Just fill the form out! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Title name: Riot

Author name: Kristina

Covers: Don’t have (reason why it’s unpublished)

Description: When assassins start to ‘disappear’ Kaeli begins a journey to fight this external force. But she has to team up with rival assassins, making or breaking the only world she knows.

Genre: Action

How many chapters do you want me to review?(max. 3): 2, please (working on the third)

Can I pm the link because I don’t want it to be public?

1 Like

Yup!

Thanks for this thread! :wink:

Title - Reasoned For
Author Name - Arsenal

Cover -

New_zJWb_posterThumb_pUriOOWbbz

Description - Relationships have always been complicated for her, especially now that she has given up. Can a lavish, and charming footballer, secure her heart?

Genre - Drama

Chapters to review - 3 episodes

Thank youu :heart:

1 Like

Can u send the link? :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Sure, one second

1 Like

Here!

1 Like

Hey I would like a review if possible. I fixed some things in the first chapter and I would appreciate if you could tell me if it worked out okay.

title

Darkness is coming

author name

MatchaTae

covers

darkness_is_coming_posterThumb_oI7zTvHBqK
darkness_is_coming_posterImage_dnVto6Y3JW

description

The Venoms - half vampire, half demon - are taking over. You take part in a game show in the non-magical world, only to find that the Venoms can follow you everywhere.

genre

Fantasy

link

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5852308506345472

Please just read chapter 1 (unless you want to read more, but i haven’t got round to revamping later chapters)

1 Like

Ok! I’ll do it after @/Kristina.Cer request :blob_hearts:

Thanks for requesting!!

1 Like

Thankss a lot

1 Like

Ok! I’ll do it after other requests :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Sure, I can wait.

1 Like

Bump :heartpulse:

1 Like

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime.
Genre : Action
How many chapters I want you to review : 3 (you can continue more if you like the story. Well, I hope you like it.)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

2 Likes

Hii here’s my story

Title name Cursed
Author name Blaire
Cover

Description

Genre Fantasy
How many chapters do I want reviewed? 3

Link

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728599476371456

(Let me know if the link doesn’t work)

2 Likes

I will add you to the waiting list :blob_hearts:

1 Like

I will review your story when i have completed the rest! :blob_hearts:

Hi!
I would love a review!
Title: I made the devil cry
Author Šebule
Fantasy

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5097630993022976
If it won’t bother you, I would like to have 3 chapters reviewed, thank you :llama:

2 Likes