I will give you my honest opinion about your story, if you read mine!

Hii guys! I’m the author of the hated twin with over 700 reads, at the moment and It’s growing fast. Since I have been told by a lot of people that my story is amazing, I have decided that I want to give feedback to other authors, if you read my story.

I will read the first episode/chapter of your story, and give you feedback on It as well, so you can improve. I’m myself very open for feedback if you think I should change something. Also, keep in mind that my story is supposed to be teen fiction, not romance, but episode doesn’t have that genre yet.

Teen fiction = A novel about real-life problems such as friendships, first love, toxic relationships, depression, eating disorders, problems at home, I think you get It.

I try not to give too much detail about depression, eating disorders. Since episode doesn’t allow too many details about that, but most of the characters face these kinds of problems. I’m trying to make It as realistic as possible, because everyone will face some type of problem in the future whether you like It or not.

1 Like

I would love to!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of fugitives who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Style: Ink
I published this a few days ago, so it only has 3 episodes.
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!
Please be honest! And I’ll do the same for you! If you can, can you review all three episodes? I’ll do the same for you as well.

Hi I will happily check out your story. I will get onto it right now. :slight_smile:
Mine is a mystery called Ferewick:Boarding school

It would mean a lot to me if you could give me some feedback :slight_smile:

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6551877777752064

Thank you.

1 Like

Hey, I’d be interested to do a read4read with you. :slight_smile:
Here are my story details:
Title: Dark Temptation
Author: Menia
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 11
Style: Limelight
Description: Popularity, friends and a hot boyfriend: Lia’s life is nearly perfect. But things take a darker turn when a new guy shows up and with him the truth about Lia’s identity…
Reveal the secret of Lia’s 18th birthday. Will you make the right choices?
Many choices that matter and affect the storyline! I also use the point system.

Do you have instragram? It’s easier to exchange screenshots there.
Mine is: episode.menia

I love the cover

1 Like

Yes I do, @epy.nathalie is my instagram

I couldn’t review all three of the episodes, due to running out of passes but I hope that’s fine. Here are some things that you might want to focus on changing for future episodes.

1. Things are moving too fast.

Don’t get me wrong things should be moving, but not super fast. If everything is rushed, readers wont get to know the characters, and getting to know the characters is the key if something tragic is going to happen. For example if one of the characters is killed, readers won’t care if they don’t know the character.
Also things moving too fast may make the episode super short, I honestly think that you would be able to make 3 episodes out of the first one, if things didn’t go as fast.

1. More dialog between people!

Dialog is an easy way of getting people to fall in love with your characters. The way they talk, reactions, their goals. That is things you should focus on.

Overall your story was amazing, the spot directing was breathtaking, you should really do more of that. I also loved the flashback in the start. Thank you for letting me review your story! <3

1 Like

Thanks for reviewing it! I’ll try to work on that. Thanks again. If you don’t mind me asking (I ask this with ever review I get) who was your favorite character? It’s okay if you don’t answer. Thanks, though!

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.
Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

I have checked out your story, and I love It! But there are still some things that can make the story even better!

1. More advanced stuff!

I think your story should really use some zooms and spot directing. It doesn’t have to be advanced zooms and spot directing but some scene should have that included.

1. Grammar
    Your grammar is fine, but I would recommend trying to use punctuation, It will make more readers understand your story.

Otherwise I loved the plot! It truly was amazing. The cliffhanger in the end, made me super mad because I wanted to see what happened to the girl, lol. The roommate had so much personality as well.

The main character, especially in the start when she was born. It was such a cute moment.

Aw, okay. Thanks for reviewing my story and I’ll start yours! How many episodes did you read?

Alright. Thanks. I’ll start right now!:sparkling_heart:

Can you send the link to your story? I want to make sure I have the right one.

I loved your story, but every story can get better.

1. More backstory.

I would love to see more backstory, about the wolfs. It would really help to understand more about the story.

1. More details.

Details would be amazing for the story, especially about the main character, and her crush. Maybe how she’s feeling while thinking about him etc.

Your plot was well made, and your characters really had different types of personality’s, that choices makes a difference just makes the story even cooler.

1 Like

I will read your story tomorrow. <3

thanks b!

Title: Somebody like you
Genre: Romance
Description: It’s your first year at University! How exciting. But things get a little complicated wen you meet Oakwood’s party boy.
Cover:

Link:

Hi, I will definitely check out your story. I’m currently new to Episode and recently published a story. I would love your feedback especially since I also value making the episodes as real as possible.

This is the link to my story; http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6094943489490944
And this is the description; Senara is crushed after her crush rejects her. Will the new boy in town mend her broken heart or will the damage be beyond repair?
CC CUSTOMIZATION

I look forward to reading your story :slight_smile: