I will give you my honest opinion about your story, if you read mine!

This is my story:
Name: Coincidence or Destiny

Description:

Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely
The meeting was coincidence or destiny?

Chapters: 6

Genre: Drama

Style: Ink

Link:

Okay, your story was great! But I still managed to find some flaws.

1. Nobody is perfect.

Lia seems very perfect, and making a character perfect with no flaws is never a good idea. Alright I’m not saying that you should make a psychopath that kills everyone, even though that would be quite interesting. What I’m trying to say is that she shouldn’t be perfect. A character in a story should have flaws like a normal human being. Maybe she has had a toxic relationship which makes her have trust issues, or maybe her dad and mom were fighting all the time when she was a kid which has to lead her to have anxiety. The choice is yours.

1. Her relationship with her ex-best friend

Readers want to know everything about the characters, most of the time. Which makes them curious about what happened with her and her ex-best friend in the past. You should definitely add a flashback to when they had a fight, and they stopped being best friends. Maybe even flashbacks of them being friends, so readers feel bad for these two, and want them to be best friends again.

1. Why is she having a crush on someone else while she has a boyfriend?

I want reasons to why she decided to be together with him, even though she doesn’t love him. It’s very important to know these little things, so the reader doesn’t get confused.

Overall the story is definitely worth reading, I really liked her best friends, they had such good personalitys.

Can I please have the name of the story? I’m using episode forums on computer so I can’t really use the link.

I’ll check yours out.
Story name: Faith
Author: Tanya.C
Description: “For the first time I’ve found someone I hate leaving. I’ve found someone I can’t get enough of. I’ve found someone that accepts me for who I am and doesn’t say I need to change.”
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Cover: Faith

The name of my Story is Rejected and my username is Bllueskies

I just can tell you that it will be all answered. I’m not a fan of answering all questions in the first episode :smile: It’s a mix of fantasy and mystery so there will be a lot more to discover :smile:
But I’m glad you like it :slight_smile: nevertheless, I’m sure you’ll get your answers as soon as you continue reading :blush:
Although, you said it yourself. On the one side, you said, Lia was perfect, on the other you asked, why is she interested in other guys while she is with somebody else? There you have it. She is not perfect. She is like every other girl. Moreover, the thing with her ex best friend… I figured that you haven’t read the episodes with the flashbacks, but you can suggest that there is another point where she didn’t behave perfect :wink:

Would love to partake in this and have your opinion.

My story is Crossed Paths by Dreamer.

I was never saying that you should answer all of the questions in the first episode. I’m saying that there are questions that should be answered later on in the story.

1 Like

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, could you directly message me on instagram so we can discuss the reads @fongjoline my story called
Rose
Genre mystery
Style ink
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?

1 Like

I’ve never done this before, but I would love an honest opinion.

I’m writing The Wall. Check it out: https://episode.app.link/RPDNh7ib4P

Okay, I got that wrong then. Then I totally agree with you. They will be answered :slightly_smiling_face:

Your story is definitely underrated, but there are still some things that you need to think about.

1. She falls in love with someone way too quick

If you want readers to ship your character, you gotta tease them. Without teasing the readers they will not think that the characters belong together. Like maybe they are watching the sunset and that makes her realize that she loves him, or maybe they are watching a movie and he puts his arms around her without noticing It.

1. More drama!

I think that every story needs a little bit of drama, especially a romance story. Maybe a girl is trying to break them apart by making him cheat on her, or maybe someone starts acting super weird all of the sudden, and everyone gets shocked.

1. More zooms!

Your spot directing is amazing, so I can tell that you’re good at zooms as well. You should include that in your story, instead of only using spot directing.

Your story is super underrated, It’s a very good story and It needs a lot more attention than It’s receiving.

1 Like

Don’t worry there’s drama , it just hasn’t unfolded yet :wink: Things won’t be easy for her and Quinn, or for some of the other characters either. I’m definitely working on more zooms and advanced direction in the newer episodes! Thank you so much for reading and for some feedback! I will take it all into consideration in bettering my story :slight_smile:

Your story was quite interesting not anything like other stories I have read.

1. Their mouths moving while thinking.

The characters mouths were moving when there was a thinking bubble. You should use idle actions for that.

1. Grammar mistakes

If I have to be honest, your grammar wasn’t the best. I understand that English isn’t your first language, English isn’t my first language either but you have to keep practicing on your grammar! c:

1. Things are moving too fast

Don’t get me wrong things should be moving, but not super fast. If everything is rushed, readers won’t get to know the characters and getting to know the characters is the key if something tragic is going to happen. For example, if one of the characters is killed, readers won’t care if they don’t know the character.
Also, things moving too fast may make the episode super short.

1. Your character’s mood is changing super quick

It confuses readers when a character goes from being excited to being sad, super quickly.

These are all small things that are super easy to fit into the plot. I thought your story was a good story, can’t wait for more chapters!

1 Like

Thank you for the review! An eglish girl checked my grammar and I thought that she made a good work! Another girl told me the same thing about the direction, and I’m changing something in the story!

Hiya! I would love a review? :smiley:
Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Genre- Romance but will be abit of action…
Description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Nothing is what it seems….

story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368

Hey you! :kissing_heart: We are a team of story reviewers on instagram. We are now open for story reviews We post them on our instagram page that is epi.fairview. If you are interested, please follow us on insta, read and follow our rules and fill out this form!