I will make 100% CUSTOM BACKGROUNDS for your story FAST! [SEE DESCRIPTION]

WARNING I HAVE STARTED AN OFFICIAL ART SHOP! SO PLEASE REQUEST THERE INSTEAD, BUT IT’S THE SAME THING! ONLY FINISHING OFF THESE ORDERS! LINK:

I will make free and 100% custom backgrounds for your story!

HOW TO GET A BACKGROUND:
It’s simple, really! Make sure to follow the rules.

To request:

Tell me what you need and almost EXACTLY how you need it (be aware that the exact thing may not be possible, though I want an exact description to get as close as possible.) If it’s not an exact description you can say for example “A “room” in the middle of the forest” which will lead me space to imagine and it will turn out however I envision it, although if you say “a bed in the middle of the forest with a lamp over it and a chair in the background” it may be more clear. OBS: Don’t pay TOO MUCH attention to colors in a specific item because it may not happen (like a “pink bed”, but I can try my best. Easier if it is “a pink room” because overall it will be pink.)

That’s pretty much it lol. Oh, and please credit me (can be using the ReaderMessage command) (gigistorm)

Oh, and please don’t hurry me if I am taking “long” or whatever, we may be in different time zones.

I can also alter backgrounds if you need. Sooo… just follow the request and if you want one :slight_smile: 100% custom and 100% free!

If I like your comment it means I have seen it and am making/will make it soon.

Example of a background:

Oh, you don’t need to but if you want to support me read the story “The Witch Prophecy” by gigistorm on episode :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

WAITING LIST:

1. @Writer_SA

DONE:

See my Work
  1. @Danielle318

2. @vid

3.@AnaEpisode1

1. @G_vanessa

2. @Writer_SA

8 Likes

Hey!
So I need 2 custom backgrounds:
Description of them:

Details of 1:
I need a police evidence room. It has to have bins of files. Some can be empty and some full.
Some of fhe bins have to have a If I need to expand let me know.

Details of 2:
I need an abandoned room(I will use it for meetings with criminals just FYI.)

1 Like

some bins have to have what? Sorry didn’t understand! But will start making it!

1 Like

Also sorry, by evidence room do you mean like a storage place for files or what?

1 Like

Like bins of evidence, say information about certain characters(people), evidence like blood ext.

1 Like

Yes.

It looks kinda like this:
It needs to look like the background behind the character please!

1 Like

Hey, hope its ok! If not, let me know and I can fix it. Oh, I wasn’t sure if you wanted with a chair (interrogation) or not so I did both!
Thanks for ordering!

I like this one but can you remove the other letters besides File on the box to the far left.

1 Like

Like this? IMG_1658

1 Like

No get rid of the circled area:

1 Like

Ah! Do you want me to simply get rid of it or write “file” again?

1 Like

Just write File again please

1 Like

Like this?

1 Like

Sure

Hi!
Can you make me two backgrounds?
If so,
the details of 1st background ;
It starts with a way from home to a cliff ended with fence The area is at the back should be mountain and overall the place should covered with snow fall
2nd background ;
Same as the 1st one, but a small area of fence should be broken.

1 Like

Idk if this is what u meant but here u go.
I can’t make the cliff look more cliff-y unless I do a side view, but I think that would be harder to do the episode in. Let me know if i should change anything :heart:
(also i did two effects cause the first one didn’t look snowy)

1 Like

The backgrounds

I want something like this
pv1_back_INT__PHONECALL___DAY

And i want the first part on the left of both of the backgrounds

1 Like

Hey, I don’t get what ur asking, what do u want? Thanks!

I want a phone call background with the two backgrounds on the top

1 Like

Sorry to bother again, but you basically want the split screen with the two backgrounds, is that right?

1 Like