I will make FREE covers/splashes for your story! [READ DESCRIPTION]

Yeah, it would be great if you found one similar to that one. And I will need both :slight_smile:

1 Like

I made it in two different ways! let me know if I can change anything (tho it will be in a couple of hours cause its 3:20 am lol) :heart: Thanks for ordering!
(as I guessed, couldn’t find the exact background)

1 Like

omg it looks great, I love it!:heart_eyes: Thank you so much! Would you also be able to make the “warning:mature themes and strong language” cover for me?

1 Like

yes of course! Same background?

Yep, I think the second (the red one) background would be great :+1:

1 Like

hey u can share a pic, cause otherwise i will take much longer (Im traveling and only have my phone, so although i can edit stuff I can’t create characters . also, on the bottom of the screen theres an image icon, clixk that.

hope this is ok!

1 Like

its not the same one cause i couldn’t find it but im looking for it, if i find it ill do it again lol

i found it

1 Like

Thank you so much! It’s looks great :heart:

1 Like

are u still requesting?

1 Like

yea

well my story name is THE SCAM the genre is action , if u take my request i will dm u the pose and the outfit and that stuff if is okay
well my story is unpublished im still working but imma give u the story description:
Jonas is good at robbing things
The only thing he can’t rob?
Eva’s heart
And i want a edited big cover and take ur time hon :heart::heart:

1 Like

sure, send me the pics and stuff :heart:

1 Like

Are you still taking cover requests? If so, I would like to ask about getting my small cover made!

1 Like

you know @ellaepisode1 its kinda rude to ask more than one person to make you a cover

1 Like

i am!

oof

Duplicate closed. Refer to newest: Gigistorm's 100% FREE art shop [OPEN]! (Covers, Splashes, Custom Backgrounds, Characters, Outfits ETC!) :slight_smile: