I will read your stories! πŸ“š (CURRENTLY CLOSED)

Hello guys!
I will be reading your stories and giving you a quick review.
I really like romance and fantasy and stories with no curse words and things such as that.
You can share your stories below!:memo:

stories i've read
Reveal: Scorn Heir

author: @line123462

preview:

grammar: Grammar is acually very good, there are few mistakes in the templates on the start but nothing that meaningful and that’s basically it.

coding and directing: Your coding is amazing. Directing too. Everything is working just right and it makes story way more interesting and fun to read.

storyline: I really like the storyline and the story isn’t moving too soon which is very common mistake for new authors to make but you didn’t. The idea is great and I love this genre of stories so I just might continue reading it.

Falling Together

author: @Ebx
preview: I acually don’t have anything in mind that you have to fix. I’ve read 10 chapters and I love this story so much. Coding and directing is good and the storyline is amazing. I will countinue reading this story for sure.

5 Likes

thanks for the forum, this is my story, I hope you will enjoy reading it and I would love to get a review

Title : Reveal: Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interest of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system
Directing: I will say I am a pretty Advance coder. and I made sure there are no mistakes
Genre: Fantasy
Grammar : good thanks to @MissHaze who have proof-read the story
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, you’re forced to take the throne. Faced with challenges to your legitimacy and ghosts from the past, will you crumble under the pressure?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5932970744676352

3 Likes

Hey! Here’s mine, I’d love a review :upside_down_face:
Title: Falling Together
Author: Ebx
Genre: Romance (although it turns a bit more comedy the further you read)
Description: Constantly moving and running away from a toxic past, Skye has almost lost hope. Then she meets Kace Winters and finds out she is not the only one a little broken inside.
Chapters: Fifteen (so far)
Extra deets: Limelight, full CC, choices.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5571076095148032
Thank you :blob_turtle:

1 Like

Thank you for the thread! I don’t know if you would be interested in any of my stories :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! I would love it if you could check out my story and give me feedback! :relaxed:

R&R: Crystal Abyss

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 3 (not complete)

Author: Jade135 (@e.p.i._jade)

Description: Tasked with a mission that could save the entire world, you’re forced to navigate the unknown alone. But the truth always comes out, and it’s not what you expected.

Extra Information:

2 LIs | Choices Matter | Limited CC | Advanced Directing

Link:

1 Like

No, thank you! I will get to it right now. The cover is beautiful by the way! <3

1 Like

Thank you! I will also check it soon.

1 Like

I will give them both a try after I read first two stories! <3

1 Like

That’s very kind of you! Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Thank you :blob_hearts:

1 Like

No, thank you! I will also read it after. <3

Thanks its drawn by @Saphire_Nguyen

2 Likes

@line123462 your review is done! I would recommend this story for everyone to read! <3

1 Like

Thank you for the review , and the Nice words

1 Like

@Ebx I just read your story! I’ve been looking for a story like this for a long time. a.m.a.z.i.n.g.

1 Like

Perhaps you’ll be interested with adventure/romance with good amount of comedy? :blush::two_hearts:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 9 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896
Cover:

1 Like

hey! thanks for the thread. this is my story.

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4541795508879360

1 Like

Yes ofc! I will give it a try.

no, thank you! also the cover is amazing.

1 Like

ahhhh thank you again sweetie

1 Like