I will read your story and review it if you want! :) (read for read)

@camsxnutella

So I’ve read your story so far :slight_smile:

Here my review:

E1 - E3

• Directing: You’re doing a great job here so far. Here are my suggestions for this section:
  1. Speed -> Sometimes the characters walk a little bit fast, for the given scene. Try to slow them down a little bit by writing: walks to (position) in (number).
  2. Animations: Try to give an animation to each sentence when the characters are speaking to each other. Also avoid that they talk without any text… it looks a bit strange. When the characters are moving from one spot to another, make sure to add a walking animation to it with the command “AND is (walk animation)”.
  3. Spot placement: Pay attention to the layers of the characters. It looks a little weird if a character walks over another character. To apply a layer just write : (Character) moves to (desired layer).
  4. Overlays: Make sure the overlay suits the size of your characters.:red_car:
  5. Sound: I really like how you applied the sound effects and music. :blush:
  • Story telling:
  1. Content: I really like the story so far, you’re making a great job in storybuilding by motivating the reader to read more of your story. Also I like the humour of the story, it made me chuckle a couple of times. :slight_smile: Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if you would make a short introduction of the characters when they appear in your story. Not their whole life, but a short character description and maybe in which relation they are with your MC. :thinking:

I hope I could help you a bit. And don’t stress yourself too much about it, everybody needs practice at first, but I’m sure you will get better and better with practice. :slight_smile:

Your story has great potential, keep it going :smiley:

@Brooklyn_writes
Sure, no problem :slight_smile:

Hey,
I would love to read your story. Maybe you can give my story a try too. :slight_smile:

Titel: Wherever I go
Author: Alisha Sophie
Genre: Romance and a lot of drama
Description: Mia and her twin brother Cody lost everything. They try to get their lives back on track, but it ens in a lot of heartache and drama. Will everything be all right in the end?
Instagram: episode.alishasophie
Link: episodeinteractive.com/s/4613203588415488

Capture

@Brooklyn_writes

Hi there :slight_smile:
Great I will make sure to read it ^^
Just have a little patience for I have a couple of reviews to write. But I will read yours as soon as possible! :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot!^^

Great, don’t worry! :wink: I’ll read you story as soon as possible.

@Liqingluv

Hi^^
Sure, I will give it a read. :slight_smile: Just note that it will take a little time before I’m done with the previous reviews. I hope I can read yours soon. ^^

Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

@Victoria_Smith

Hey there :slight_smile:
Great I will give it a read, as soon as I’m able to, because there are some reviews I have to write first. I’m looking forward to read your story. :slight_smile:

Thank you very much! :smiley:

1 Like

@Gracex

Hi :slight_smile:
Sure, I will give it a read. Maybe you have to wait for a bit because I’m currently writing some reviews, but I will surely read and review yours as well.^^

1 Like

@issy.episode

Hi there^^
Sure, I will read it. :slight_smile:
It may just take a little time until I get to read it, but I will read it for sure.^^

Thank you very much!^^

@xime_episode

Aww thanks a lot^^
Okay I will post it here when I’m done with your review. :slight_smile:

@Misstory

Hi there! :slight_smile:
Thank you very much^^
Sure, I will read it. :slight_smile:
Do you want a PM or can I post your review in the feed?^^

@Alisha.Sophie

Hey there^^
Great, I will give it a read as soon as I get to it.^^
Do you want a review in the feed or as PM?

1 Like

PM would be great :slight_smile:
Thank you so much!

Hi, thanks for reading it. :grin: I apologise is advance for any mistakes or directing blunders, I’m very new to this :see_no_evil:.

I don’t mind where you post the review, which ever is easiest for you.

Hi Arethriel , thanks again for reading my story if you don’t mind could you please PM some feedback so I know what I need to work on.

I would love feedback on my demo story!

Title: Choices (DEMO)
Author: Alan Richard
Episodes: 3 (Only first episode is the demo. The other two are blank.
Genre: Interactive, romance, mystery, adventure, thriller
Style: Limelight
Description: This demo is an LGBTQ story that takes direct inspiration from decision making games such as Until Dawn, The Walking Dead, and Life is Strange to name a few. Step into Nate Bradey’s shoes as his entire fate lie in your hands. Your decisions dramatically alter how his life will play out. What fate will you give him?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797973347139584

Hi everyone. For those who loves a not so normal love story, please try out mine. The title is a bit cliche tough I swear the story’s not! Send me a fanmail or DM me on IG for feedbacks. Thanks! :kissing_heart:

Title: Puppy Love
Episode Name: Lou
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Description: Jason caught himself in a CRAZY, complicated situation. Watch out on how he will handle his true feelings for Alli. Will he fall in love with his DOG??
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630801559027712

Follow me on IG: @authorlou.episode

@Misstory

No problem dear :slight_smile:
We all begin somewhere, don’t we? :slight_smile:
I will write you a PM ok? :slight_smile:

@issy.episode

Sure thing. :slight_smile:

@Richardalan

Hi there :slight_smile:

Sure I will give it a read. ^^

The concept sounds promising, I will inform you when I have your review ready.

What form would you like? PM or feed?

Thanks a lot!^^