I will read your story and review it if you want! :) (read for read)

Upside down by MCMPLL, drama.
Thank you, I’ll read yours too

I’m sorry to all of you, I had a really busy time this last weeks and couldn’t find time to read and review. But from today on, I will start again. :slight_smile:

@Blackittyboss

Sure I’ll give it a read. :slight_smile: Just don’t forget to post the screenshot here^^
Thanks a lot!

@KM90

Hi there^^
Sure I’ll give it a read as soon as I’m done with the other reviews.
Don’t forget to post the screenshot^^
Thanks a lot.

@Kuen
Hi there!
I’m sorry I was really busy the last weeks but I’m back on it again!^^
I’ll inform you as soon as I’m done with it.
Don’t forget to post the screenshot of my story :wink:

@MCMPL
Hi there^^
Great, I will read your story. Don’t forget to post the screenshot of my story here. :wink:
Thanks a lot

Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: You’re an average highschool girl. What’ll happen to your life when you get kidnapped by a pack of Hybrids that claim that you are their sacred Queen? CC, ChoicesMatter, 5Endings
Chapters: technically 3 bc ch 2 is customization
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: emberpackepisode :smile:

Hey there! Your story sounds interesting and I’d love to do a read for read with you :slight_smile: I’ll send you the screenshots as soon as possible so we can get started :blush:

Title: Everything You Are
Author: Julia E
Episodes: 4
Style : INK
Genre: Romance (with a mix of Comedy and Drama)
Summary: In a world full of overused high school romance plots, the story of a girl falling for someone she knew would never feel the same way she does fights her way to prove it’s possible

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5835142413549568

I swear it’s worth a read and definitely not cliche! :wink:

I look forward speaking to you. My Instagram is @juliae.writes

Guys I’m up for a read for read can you just send me the screenshots of you playing my story. It has 6 episodes. Its called A Bitter Prayer.

I’ve read 3 chapters of your story, your English is fine and you don’t have to review mine😊please let me know when you finished my story.

@Kuen

Hi there, thanks a lot for reading my story. :slight_smile:
I’m done with your story. If you still decide you want a review, just contact me. :slight_smile:

hey :heart_eyes_cat:
thanks for creating this thread :smile:

You, Me And The Beat by Anna

• Drama/Mystery
  • LGBT+ friendly :yellow_heart:
  • Choices Matter
  • Advanced Directing + Use Of Overlays

Demi_Lovato_uR_posterImage_zKWtFrcAIe

HEY!!!

I’ve JUST published a new story about Greek Gods and Goddesses!

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

But you didn’t send me the screenshot yet?

Hey guys, I’m open for R4R, If anyone interested just DM me.I’m sharing my story link here…Please read it and comment about it…:kissing_heart:
Thank you.
Title: Mistaken Connection
Author: Piku.C
Style: Ink
Genre: Romance
Description: We all done so many wrong things in our life…But what happend when a best thing done by you unknowingly after a big mistake? Would you keep it or just leave it?:wink: CC (HD Art scene’s)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6672705810202624
Instagram : @writtenbypiku

Hi everyone,

I’m just informing you that I will close this feed in 3 days. If you want me to read and review your story, the screenshot of my story has to be posted in this three days or otherwise I won’t read and review it anymore. Also I won’t be responding on any comment in this feed after this three days.