I will read your story. Any recommendations? 🫣

Greetings friends,

I have finished all the stories that I wanted to read, so I’m looking forward to read new stories. If you have any recommendations, please drop them below. I would appreciate it if you’ve read my preferences in order for me to give your story a try.

Here are some of my preferences:

• I do only read Limelight;
  • Limited to full CC on the LI, because I can’t get into a story with my man having a crooked nose;
  • I don’t like mafia stories (I’m sorry, it’s not you but me :smiling_face_with_tear:);
  • Enemies to lovers is my favorite trope, but I read any topic or genre as long as it’s good;
  • Bonus points if the story is finished or you have a good update schedule.
14 Likes

Hiii, thank you for this thread! I would appreciate if you give my story a read :heart_hands:
Title: Beyond Life
Genre: Sci-Fi / Romance
Description: A glitch in the system causes two strangers to realize that the world isn’t what they thought it was. Together, they try to discover the truth, and what’s real.
Link: Beyond Life link :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Oeh, sounds good! Bookmarked :white_check_mark: Can’t wait to read it!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I have some recommendations for you (of my stories), I hope you’ll enjoy it if you give it a try :3

Completed with full CC:
exes to lovers | office romance | two paths: romance or mystery + romance | point system | bonuses | includes art scenes | different endings

or
strangers to friends to lovers | penpals | pop star li | adventure + romance | point system | bonuses | includes art scenes | different endings

and something new - ongoing:
enemies to lovers | reincarnation | hunter x demon | forced proximity | fantasy | one must die | small point system that unlocks some scenes/bonuses | 1 main ending + 2 subendings depends on points

1 Like

You should try “My Deepest Desire” ! It’s amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: She updates every week

1 Like

Hey! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
If you like fantasy stories, you can check mine. I’m trying to update 1-2 episode in month.

:fire: Story Title:
6 Elementals: The Past

:fire: Genre:
Fantasy

:fire: Description:
6 Elementals could save Erendor. But what if it’s not that easy?
Switching to the dark side, breaking rules, and making sacrifices.
Friendship, love, and unity vanish. 1 Li

:fire: Published: 8 episodes (Ongoing)

:fire: Link: 6 Elementals: The Past

Cover by @/Wraith.monke

1 Like

Title Sionnan’s Beloved

No. of Episodes 2

Status Ongoing (Currently, in the stage of editing)

Genre Adventure/Mystery

Style Limelight

PUBLISHED

Description Jasper, a trusted friend of Crown Prince, is sent to investigate a conspiracy brewing in the kingdom. In a world of secrets and deception, follow his journey as he navigates through dangerous encounters and unexpected alliances. Will Jasper expose the treachery before it’s too late? Dive into this gripping tale of political intrigue and suspense.

1 Like

Oehhh, I’ll add them! They sound great.

1 Like

Thank you, hope you enjoy them and happy reading <3

1 Like

Who’s the author? I can’t find it.

1 Like

Hello. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 24 (more coming soon)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: We Belong Together

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

1 Like

@kens.episode on instagram

1 Like

Not my story but based on your likes I recommend Sweet Desire by the lovely @l12beth :heart_hands:

Description : Racing and girls is what Zade has no trouble with, yet he meets his match when Diana comes in. She thinks she’s just another lustful desire, but will he prove her otherwise?

It’s amazing, highly recommend, you’ll love the characters (not all) especially Zade Ronan. And the plot! The plot is :cook::kiss:

2 Likes

Is this a medieval story? I’m obsessed with medieval stories. Sounds so interesting. I’ll give it a read.

1 Like

Oh, wow! I haven’t read a fantasy story in so long, but this sounds really good. I’ll give it a read :heart: Thank you for the recommendation.

1 Like

Of course!
btw, my fav trope is enemies to lovers too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And I’m reading amazing story with this trope. It’s Entwined Hearts by Vee.
It’s a medical one (I love medical stories), but so freaking amazing in all possible aspects!

1 Like

Yes, it is! And please let me know how it felt :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :grinning:

Heyyyy, I’m umm new to this soooo ummm this is coolll. Anyways here’s my story. (R4R)
Title: Ms. Problematic
By: Ivy Vale
IG:(none lol)
Style:LL
Genre: Lgbtq+,Romance, & Comedy (The episodes are honestly, only around 5 minutes :S
About: Enemies to lovers: Kim is in here final year of college ready to take on the world! However, her plans seem to change after meeting her soon to be enemy, Adeline…CC
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

-if you get the chance please read it I’ll do the same for you :hugs:

1 Like