I will read your story. Any recommendations? 🫣

Hey, I don’t want to overcrowd your thread but I think you might like my story based on your preferences!

It’s LL, full customisation and enemies to lovers :heart_hands:

Details below⬇️

2 Likes

I hope you got the time to check out my story, it’s my first story and would appreciate all the support

TITLE: Baby Doll
AUTHOR: Shabrina Azzahra
GENRE: Romance/Comedy
STYLE: Limelight
EPISODES: 1-8 (8th chapter just published)
DESCRIPTION: Through reuniting with her brothers, she meets their friends. She gained an interest for one of them, however, her horrifying past prevents her from pursuing her feelings easily.
COVER:
His_Baby_Doll_j2_posterThumb_2P1RpMNM5l

Simple advanced directing, POC main characters and character customization

Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

I’ll give it a try. It sound good!

1 Like

Yup, this is right up my alley. Definitely reading this one.

1 Like

Ty for thread!
Here’s my story…
Name: Gemini
Author: Beefly
Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy/Action
Description: Genetically modified twins alive since 1913 were created for a specific purpose, however when their reason dies their lives become unclear, especially with enemies in every corner.
Episodes: 5
Limited CC
Ig: @beefly.epi
Tik tok: @beefly.epi
Cover:

1 Like

Hello! Thank you very much for this! Here you can find my story and I would really appreciate if you could check it out. I have only 3 chapters at the moment, but more later the romance part will show up and is the enemies to lovers trope. :blush:

TITLE: Avoiding the Eye
GENRE: Horror
CHAPTERS: 3 (on going)
DESCRIPTION: After Chris hears about the legend of the haunted mansion in Romania, he is determined to find out the truth. But what happens when he falls in love with an inhuman force?
(1MC - male only, 1LI - female only, sound&music, art-scenes)
LINK: Episode Writer Portal
INSTAGRAM: @julymhappier

1 Like

Hi! Maybe my story could interest you? :hugs:

Title : Sora
Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shield maiden Thora has been send together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate. How far will they go to restore peace? [CC & LGBTQ+]
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ romance
Story link : -
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984
Story cover

Instagram : I post sneak peeks and more via my page @chanel.stories

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :purple_heart:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 24 (Complete)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

1 Like

Oh wow, I’ve never read a horror story on Episode. That sounds interesting.

1 Like

Oh, I’m OBSESSED with vikings, medieval times, etc. So, this sounds really good to me. Do you update regularly?

1 Like

I uploaded 3 episodes within the past month. I try to publish a new episode every 1 to 2 weeks. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thank you! Can’t wait to hear your feedback :pray::blush:

1 Like

New episode story called The Hunt Of Vampires

I created this story called The Hunt Of Vampires. It is very scary and fun.I would like everyone to read my episode story, yet still not completed the story.

IMG_2582

Title: The Hunt Of Vampires
By : Serina Alexander
Instagram : Serina Alexander (@serina_episode) • Instagram photos and videos
Genre : Horror
Chapters : 8 episodes(ongoing) 30 episodes to complete
Description : People are getting killed by evil vampire.But there are some good and bad vampires.Also will she fall in love with the good vampire or vampire hunter boyfriend.

Reading it this week :face_with_peeking_eye: thank you for the recommendation!

1 Like

Thank you for reading it tho! :hugs:

1 Like

Hey, I just published a story, you can check it out if you want, I would really appreciate it. The story has 3 episodes so far, but more will come soon, it’s going to be a short story of 10 episodes :blush:

Genre: Romance, rom-com
Style: limelight
Chapters published: 3

Description: Childhood friends to enemies. Now colleagues. Forced to organize a Valentine’s event. Will the love themed preparations soften broken hearts or deepen the rivalry?

Link: 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞

1 Like

Sounds good!

1 Like

I hope you’ll like it :blush:

1 Like

Hey I’m Faith an author episode!!
Story: The White Skulls
Genre: Action
Episodes: 60
Description: When Jacob is assigned to protect Alicia, his bosses daughter, they don’t expect a job to turn into something more

I love The White Skulls! Check it out! https//bit.ly/EpisodeHere episode Episode Writer Portal

I just published my story. So far, it only has 3 episodes but you can check it out if you want and tell me what you think of it.

Title: In the Heat of the Night
Genre: Mystery (Enemies to lovers)
Style: Limelight
FULL CC

Description: Kate, an agent with a troubled past, is forced to work with her obnoxious new partner. Will she be able to handle the attraction? Be careful, not everything is what it seems.

LINK: In the Heat of the Night

2 Likes