I will read your story. Any recommendations? ๐Ÿซฃ

Story title: The Cure & The Cause
Author: Bellucci
IG: @bellucci.episode
Genre: Fantasy (also a bit of dark fantasy, high fantasy and romance)
Style: Limelight
No. of episodes: 6, ongoing, updated approx. weekly
Description: When Safina is faced with the Headmistress of the Ravenscourt Academy, secrets begin to unfold. What happens when she uncovers more about herself and the people around her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Other info: 2 LI, CC, advanced directing
Tropes: magic school, lovers to enemies, forbidden love, hidden identity, age gap, royalty, dragons, enemies to lovers
Cover:

Why notโ€ฆ lol

Story Title: Test My Zipper

Story Description:
Your Ex cheated AGAIN! What happens when you talk to an Episode Character Account who actually has a guy running it?

Authors: Xime & Penelope

Authors Note:
This story is moreso a RomCom. I donโ€™t know theres a lot of comedy and sappy romance haha but Its Full CC for the MC and its Limited CC for the Love interest. He keeps the color of his features but you can change everything lol. Itโ€™s a Long Distance Love Story!

Instagrams:
[@xixi.writes] https://www.instagram.com/writtenbypj_/
[@writtenbypj_] https://www.instagram.com/xixi.writes/

1 Like

Hey Stormi.xo,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my stories โ€˜Colo(u)ring the Rainbowโ€™ (LL) (IN REVAMP), โ€™Cat Paws And Wolf Clawsโ€™, โ€˜Little Starโ€™ (LL), โ€˜For HIS Sakeโ€™ (LL), โ€˜Double Trouble Loveโ€™ (INK, coming out soon) and/or โ€˜The Runaway Groomโ€™ LL and INK.

@_episodepenelope I read your story like a year ago. I definitely loved reading it. So, you have a fan over here.

Number 1 (Not published yet!!):

I will show the cover when itโ€™s done!!!

Title: Double Trouble Love

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ

Style: INK

Description: You wake up in the past, where the love of your life dislikes you. And past you is in the present. Oh, and your crush is your double. Male MC, Male LI, CC char reader #DTLINK

Episodes: 3 (4 is following soon).

Number 2:

Cover Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Title: Colo(u)ring the Rainbow

Genre: LGBTQ

Style: LL

Episodes: 3 (in revamp and episode 4 is following soon!!)

Link Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Description: You get in a car-accident. A kid is a witness. What happens if a judge sentence you to take care of the kid until his/her parent is out of coma? #CTR M/F MC and M/F LI CC, gender choices for the kid, choices.

Number 3:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: โ€˜Cat Paws And Wolf Clawsโ€™

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 19 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? #CPAWC No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choicesโ€ฆ Female MC Male LI

Number 4:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

(INK-version):

Cover TRG II by @episode.oph3lia

(LL-version):

The_Runaway_Groom_LL_posterThumb_h5IgzxjmiG

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? #TRGLL #TRGINK Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 5:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: โ€˜For HIS Sakeโ€™

Genre: LGBTQ+

Episodes: 28 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet himโ€ฆ Your LIโ€ฆ

:wink: #FHS Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 6:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

By AngelWings

Description: Your husband and you are trying to get children for yearsโ€ฆ finally sheโ€™s thereโ€ฆ but sheโ€™s born deadโ€ฆ #LSLL CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For a final special revamp (So, better not read it. :wink: )

• Little Star INK (After revamp itโ€™s complete);

• The Door Is Open LL (After revamp itโ€™s complete);

• The Door Is Open INK (After revamp itโ€™s complete);

• The Search of Thomas f*ing White (LL) (Still continues after revampโ€ฆ);

• Bounded Minds (INK) (Still continues after revampโ€ฆ);

• Bounded Minds (LL) (Still continues after revampโ€ฆ).

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

@AngelWings1983 i just saw this now sorry !! But did you?! Idk if youโ€™re following now but the finale will be released this Sunday. Itโ€™ll finally be a completed story. I just came back to the community around February :face_holding_back_tears:๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ for reading: thank you so so much and Iโ€™m really happy you enjoyed the read :face_holding_back_tears:๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ I donโ€™t come on forums at all this is actually my first time being active since joining the community like ever :sob:๐Ÿซฑ๐Ÿผ feel free to dm me whenever boo :face_holding_back_tears:๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ

1 Like

Pre Wedding Honeymoonโ€

• Release Date: 12th April 2024

• Genre: Romantic Comedy

• Top Cast: Raju ,Intakabh Alam Siddiqui , Nikhil , Abhishek , pooja , Tishya ,Apoorva ,Richa , Mohd. Rasheed

• Where to Stream: MX PlayerPlot Summary

โ€œPre Wedding Honeymoonโ€ revolves around the quirky love story of A Engaged Couple

Pre Wedding Honeymoon Is A Romantic Web Series , In Which An Engaged Couple Visit Maldives With Group Of Friends To Know About Each Other.

IG: brreadstickzz

โ€œAre you ready, baby?โ€ you hear after using your time-travel ability to solve a mission. Will you succeed? Or let this hot stranger get in the way- and win your heart instead?

1 Like

TITLE : If Iโ€™m Lucky
GENRE : Romance/Comedy/Drama
INSTA ACCOUNT : @arora.episode
EPISODES : 9 Chapters
STYLE : LL
FULL CC for the main characters.
DESCRIPTION : She is as Dangerous as him, if not More. He is Calm and Collected,
knows what he wants and knows how to get it.
But do they really want this life? Is this who they really are?
What will happen when their Worlds Collide?
Will they be able to Save Each Other?

LINK: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Thank you for the thread, your welcome to try mine, triple update coming in the week

Story Link

1 Like

Story Title: Untamable Beast
Story Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Drama
Author Name: aziee_gabii
Story Style: Limelight
Number Of Episodes: 5 (still on going) Iโ€™m planning to have 40 to 55 episodes (the last 5 episodes is bonus scenes)
Instagram: @gabii_epstxs
Description: Her, a hybrid that became a beast. Him, The alphaโ€™s of the all alphaโ€™s. They both never wanted any matesโ€ฆ But moon goddess had different plans for them.

There will be no customization for this story, There are also no choices so it will lead to one ending only. there has no exact schedule of when iโ€™m going to update but iโ€™ll definitely complete itโ€ฆ!

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Esterville Prime

Description: Scarletโ€™s picture-perfect town is overflowing with evil folks and too much darkness! Will she prevail in revealing the secrets, or will the darkness quickly overcome her?

No. Of chapters: 3
Chapter 4 out on 25/05/2024
Collaboration story ft. @evelyn.woods :white_heart:

Link:

2 Likes

Hello!

Hope you like my story. :two_hearts:

Title: Game On
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Number of episodes: 14 (Story is still ongoing)

Description: Valerie Tillman has some issues with her past and she shut her down for the last 3 year. Her best friend finally persuades Valerie to go on a blind date. When Valerie goes to the date, she meets with a mysterious man who will change her life completely. While dealing with her love life, she also needs to protect her company from possible threats.

Cover:

To read my story, here is the link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

๐Ž๐ฆ๐ ๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐! ๐ˆโ€™๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ!

๐“๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž: ๐ˆโ€™๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐†๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐ž: ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐š
๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ: ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ ๐ž๐ฉ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ, ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐†

๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง: ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž. ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ. ๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ง๐?

๐‹๐ข๐ง๐ค: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for this thread!! :blush: Iโ€™m promoting my storyโ€™s ongoing revamp! It definitely meets all your criteria, so definitely check it out! :grin:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/527โ€ฆ

1 Like

Title: The Forest of Witches :magic_wand:
Description: Youโ€™re a notorious jewel thief, but one slip-up lands you in a world where you donโ€™t belong and into the arms of an alluring witch. Will you find love or your way back home?
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Fantasy
No. of Episodes: 6 (ongoing)
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @carmie_episode

Includes Full CC, Point System, and Art Scenes.

Thank you so much :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Maybe my story could interest you? :smiling_face:

Title : Bloodaxe
Summary : The Court of Scots is desperate and seeks the help of an infamous enemy, Freydรญs the Bloodaxe. Will the shieldmaiden fight alongside her kin or choose her heart over them?
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ (historical) romance
Additional info : Full CC, option between multiple male or female love interest, point system and different endings.
Story cover:

Story link : -

Instagram: @chanel.stories

1 Like

Heyy, hereโ€™s my story. (R4R) <3
Title : Ms. Problematic
By : Ivy Vale
Style :LL
Genre : Lgbtq+,Romance, & Comedy (The episodes are honestly, only around 5 minutes :S
About: Enemies to lovers: Kim is in here final year of college ready to take on the world! However, her plans seem to change after meeting her soon to be enemy, Adelineโ€ฆCC
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hi!

After putting a lot of time in it, I finally published yesterday my first story on Episode.
Oh yeah I draw my own covers and art scenes as well.

Letโ€™s go to the story.

โœงโœงโœง*

Title: Take The Bet

Description: A clean new start at a new school, until Autumn is offered a bet to seduce the most mysterious play boy Kenji Nobu. But no one knows there are consequences for this yet.

Genre: Romance, Drama, Haters to lovers, High school, Bad Boys.
Number of episodes: Now 1 till 3 is out. I am aiming around 50 till 60 chapters.
Instagram: @kimster.author & @kimster.art

Additional information: Full CC, Point systems, Art scenes, One love interest, Choices matter.
โœงโœงโœง*

1 Like

Hi everyone! Iโ€™m not exactly a new author on Episode, but itโ€™s been a while since Iโ€™ve published anything. (I wrote some very cringey stories that have since been hidden from the public eye XD). I decided to get back into writing and finally published the first three chapters of my new story.

Title: Tremora: The Magical Kingdom

Description: When you and your best friend are transported into a book, will you manage to stay alive to find a way home? Or will you two become trapped inside the world of Tremora forever?

Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Action
Number of episodes: Chapters 1-4 are out now.
Instagram: @stacy_episode

Additional information: Main character is female, best friend is male, and love interest is male. Full customization for MC (including name), and full customization for best friend and LI (excluding names). There is a point system that is used for accessing extra scenes.

I look forward to reading all these amazing looking stories, and I hope everyone enjoys mine!

Nice Story

Hello there, :sparkles: Thank you for doing this :sparkles: Feel free to check on my story on the app :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:
Story Title: Dear Little Nerd
Author name : mama.writes
IG : mla.epi
Genre: Romance/ Drama

Story Description : Maeva always had the perfect high schoolโ€™s nerd label .But what happens when she catches the attention of her ultimate crush,t he most popular guy in high school? Dramas? Of course!
ONE LI / FULL CC
Link :

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Dear Little Nerd : High School Life

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

SEQUEL SHOULD BE OUT SOON ! Hopefully for summerโ€™start ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ :bubbles: