I will read your story, just tell me the name

Hey guys! It’s 12:29 AM in the Netherlands and I’m in the mood to read all of you guys stories. Just give me the name and your episode account. I will put every single one in my favorites and it will be read. I’m excited to see all the hidden gems!

6 Likes

same timeline here, I live in Denmark,

this is my story, if you wanna give it a look, I hope you like it.
Title: Magicka: Ethereal
Genre: Fantasy
love interest: only one. not up for discussion.
Art scenes: Yes Optinal to watch
CC: Full.
Choices: yes
Mini-games: YES YES YES!!!
Grammar: amazing thanks to @MissHaze
Description: walking back to college from work you find an unconscious man, while waiting for an ambulance a magic creature hides in your backpack, but other people are looking for that creature too. people who are not human but something more magical. but are you trusting the right people.

link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4693661906698240

2 Likes

Thank you! It looks like you’ve put a lot of time and effort into it. I will be putting it in my favorites right now!

1 Like

Hi!
Here some details of my story!
Story Name : Unwanted Love
Author: Carpi_episode
Style: LL
Genre : Romance
Number of chapters : 12 (on going)
Description : Caroline is falling in love with a guy, but suddenly she discovers he’s hiding something big… Will she stay by his side or they’ll split apart? Sometimes fate never ceases to amaze…
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6260998615007232

1 Like

Thank you! Sounds interesting, I will put it in my favorites <3

1 Like

lol i keep wanting to put mine in but it’s not even published :joy: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Here you go!

Title: Motherly
Author: Drama_Club_Girl_25
Genre: Drama
Style: LL
Description: Cassandra, a single mother, is left to raise 3 kids all by herself when her husband leaves her. Will she defy the odds? Or will she crack under the weight of all her stress?
Cover:

2 Likes

My story is Blind To Blood.

My bestfriend @medusa.jett has a story called Melody Of Your Heartbeat and it’s fantastic!!:heart::heart:

2 Likes

Hey, here’s my story. I hope you like it xx

1 Like

Hdhdj. Can I have your instagram? So I can see when you published it to read it <3

Thank you!! <3

1 Like

I will make sure to check both of them out!

Hallo fellow Dutchie😛

Hier is mijn verhaal!

Story name: Criminal Lover
Genre: Romance
Episodes released: 1-3 (weekly new episode)
Description: Two people stuck in life in different ways. One is about to be homeless while the other is serving a life sentence in prison. Fate put them on the same path, but where will it lead them?⁣⁣⁣

CC/CM/Two endings

2 Likes

Thanks so much!:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Dang, you know how to make me curious with that description, ahha. I will add it right now

1 Like

Hey daar! Je verhaal is echt origineel; kan niet wachten om het te lezen!

sorry i don’t have instagram :sob:

but it’s called Curtain Call and it comes out July 9th

1 Like

Oh, no problem! I will put a reminder on my phone <3

1 Like

thank you xx if Instagram is easier for you here’s mine @amber.storiesx

1 Like

Thank you bestie ;-; <3

2 Likes