I will read your story. R4R

Hello there. I am doing read for reads. Just send the link of your story right here. But here’s the catch i will not read your story unless you send me feedback of my story (chapters 1-3) i have encountered people who dont read my story as soon as i have read theirs. So its either you DM on the forums or message me on IG (@adt.episode) about feedback of my story or you can send the screenshot indicating that you have all 3 chapters, either of the two. Both is fine. I am a person of my word. No feedback/screenshot, i will not read your story.
As soon as i read 3 chapters of your story i will send you a screenshot indicating that i have read all 3.
You dont have to finish it if you dont like it. If you dont like it then just stop reading i dont need to know your whole opinion if you dont like it.
Here’s the link:

I have avoided as much as many cliches in this story as possible. After all, i thought of this concept many years ago. So i hope you enjoy it.

Hey. I would love to do a read for read with you.:slight_smile:
I will start on your story and when I’m done I’ll send you screen shots and my feedback.:wink:
Here’s the details to my story:
Author: S_Unique
Title: The Four Horsemen
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

This sounds cool. :slight_smile:

Here’s the evidence as to prove I did indeed read your story! The story line was unique, and the characters were developed upon well! My one negative note is a single typo, where “thinks” was put instead of “things” but that’s a minor inconvenience and something you can wisp by. To conclude, I found the characters highly insightful, and the storyline intriguing. I’ve added the story to favorites based on how well written it was, and will continue to read!

Thanks! I’ll read yours once i am done reading this one story.

Hey!! I’ve created 2 stories so far, and I would love it if you’d check 'em out!!

DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5839144650932224

The Ember Moon Pack

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Description: You’re an average highschool girl. What’ll happen to your life when you get kidnapped by a pack of Hybrids that claim that you are their sacred Queen? CC, ChoicesMatter, 5Endings

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912

Small Cover:

Large Cover:

Here you go. Gotta love your editing skills. Now that takes a lot of effort!

Yeah sure. I just need the screenshots first

I’d love to do a read for read!

Title: A Real-Life Fantasy

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 3 (still in the making)

Genre: Drama

Description: High school, that means drama, and of course, boys. But when Madison gets caught up in some life-changing drama, and a twist of events, high school just got a lot harder.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5121743278964736

Cover:

Sure. Just DM me a screenshot of my story indicating that you have read all 3 chapters only then i will read your story

I just followed you on Insta, please accept my follow request and follow me so I can DM you!

I just read episode 1 and I already love it! I love Jade, she’s such a badass!

Well yeah glad you like it. But you have to read until episode 3 then send a screenshot
I already accepted your request on insta

Ok! I’m still reading it.

I finished the three episodes! It was great so far, i’ll be finishing it! I hope you keep your part of the promise and read the 3 episodes of my story! I sent you the screenshots as well.