I will review and promote your story for free if you read my new episode story A Hope For Affection!

Thanks for the kind gesture! Perhaps you’ll be interested in a lighthearted adventure/romance story with a tinge of mystery? :blush::two_hearts:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 12 (Season 1 COMPLETE)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a flirty, party boy who is nothing but trouble!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896
Cover:

Thank you for the thread. :slight_smile: Here are my story details!
Title: DD: Connected by Fate
Description: After yet another bad date, you cave into an ad you saw on EpiTok by a psychic who claims she can draw your soulmate. Can you keep them once you’ve tracked them down?
Genre: Adventure/Rom-Com
Episodes: 3
Offers: Full CC including some body variations, name + last name, choose sexuality and fully customizable love interest (including name & last name), choices matter, two endings, minigames, and point system.
Author IG: @mjay_writes
Cover:

How to Date a Prince
Plot: A mysterious, but handsome prince gives Marlena an offer she can’t refuse: leave her crumbling life behind to become his wife. Will they make it to the alter?
Written in limelight and the main character and love interest are customizable.
Genre: Romance + Drama
Social Media: @ xoJerWrites on IG/TikTok/Twitter

Thank you so much. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description

You exist to eliminate heartless Athan Raynor, along with avenging your mother & to save mankind from total extinction.Will your destiny prevail, or will you fall under his thrall?

(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

Thanks for the thread and I would really appreciate if you can read my story!:heart:
If wanted you can spend some gems in it as well,it would really help my story but ofc only if you want :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Dangerous Love:Devils Desire

Author:Criss

Instagram:@criss_epii

Episodes:8 (more coming)

Genre:Romance

Description:A girl with a normal life and a boy with a dangerous one.
Both with a inner desire,each others hearts!
Will they be ready to sacrifice or go on different paths with dead memories?

Link:

Cover:

Hey bhavya17,

I have a few stories for you to read. My stories are: ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘Little Star’ LL, ‘For HIS Sake’, and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK. Would you give them a shoutout and read them (or at least one of them)??

Number 1:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: Fantasy

Style: LL

Episodes: 7 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 2:

:point_right: :point_right: 7/8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ+

Style: LL

Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 4:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

** Description:** Your husband and you are trying to get children for years… finally she’s there… but she’s born dead… (LL) CC, Choices, 1 LI.

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

Wow thank you so much for doing this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 10
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

Hello!

I posted on Episode my first story and I will be honored if u give it a try.

Here is the link to my story (Show me your weakness):

Description of my story:
Trying to be strong in difficult times isn’t something new for you. But how will you react in front of love when everything around you is falling apart?

Mystery, Drama, Romance and so much more!

Thank you for you time!
Have a nice day!
:heart:

Hi there,

Thank you for doing this! If you’re looking for a light-hearted romance filled with puns and cheesy pick up lines, and an irresistible love interest with a wonderful sense of humor, look no further! I just published my entry for the Digital Dating contest - “DD: Bridging The Gap” and I promise to deliver chuckles and laughter! I hope you choose to give it a shot, and if you do, I hope that you enjoy reading it as much as I’ve enjoyed writing it!

Since this story is a contest entry, my one ask is that if you choose to read this story, please read all 3 Episodes in one sitting.

Hint: Read all the way to the end of Episode 3 for a special surprise! :wink:

CC : Yes, Full CC for MC and LI
Description : Nik believes that finding “the one” is statistically impossible. An assignment from an elusive client results in her meeting funny and sexy Matt. But why is he being so mysterious?
Genre : Comedy
LIs : 1LI
Choices : Choices Matter, Dual Points System
Gems : Top Up Points and Support the Author, Unlock Bonus Scenes if Points Insufficient
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5129606298796032

Hi! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know which story you’d be interested in :grin:

Story 1

Title: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Chapters: 11 (Complete)
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except it’s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6251601538514944

Story 2

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 7 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6707281652809728

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Thank you :purple_heart:

Thank you for the thread!! I just published it today :sweat_smile:.

Extras:
Genre: Romance/Fantasy

Episodes: 5 at the moment but more are coming!

Instagram: u.episode.u

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5154861448888320

Hi! I’m a small author and I released my first episode story A Hope For Affection! I think that small authors don’t really get the attention and reads they deserve. Everybody here on episode spends a lot of time making their episode story but only a few stories get selected by episode. All the other stories are left in the background and we only have us to make our story get reads. I think that episode should support small authors as well. It is unfair to me honestly because everyone should be equal. All small authors can you put your story in the chat so we can all support each other. I am an episode story reviewer and I am overloaded with episode story reviews to do because if I do an episode story review for someone then they will only because of that reason read 3 episodes of my new story A Hope For Affection. I am grateful I am getting more than 1 read but I wish someone would genuinely read my story. I don’t want someone reading my story just because they have to or because if they don’t then they don’t get something. My episode story is called A Hope For Affection! Description: What happens when 3 best friends are caught up in a love triangle but then suddenly everything falls apart and all of them are hoping for affection? See 3 different point of views! Genre: Drama Style: Limelight Customization: Full The link is http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5901520322887680
Put your story links and descriptions down below! Let’s support all small authors!

Hello, Thank you for this thread! Here’s my first story that I released about a month ago, I hope you enjoy!

Story Title: Tiebreaker
Genre: Mystery
Description: Moving into a new town was hard enough for Deja. But losing her loved ones to a cold-blooded killer? She didn’t sign up for that. In this dangerous chase, who will prevail?
Features: Mini-games, Full CC, Choices matter, 2 love interests, Advanced directing, points system.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5547417332547584

Preview:

I definitely agree and I would love to read your story if I have time. Thank you for this thread!

Extras:
Genre: Romance/Fantasy

Episodes: 5 at the moment but more are coming!

Instagram: u.episode.u

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5154861448888320

ty for this :two_hearts:
Here is my story <3
Name: Tempted By Him
Author: sstories.x
Genre: Romance (Mafia story)
Chapters: 4 (more coming soon)
Description: After an unforgettable night of passion, Leane finds herself pregnant with the child of California’s most feared man. Will this child be the cure to his cold heart?
Cover:

Link:

Due to complications i do not have an episode instagram account!

Hi♡︎
I would appreaciate if you could read my story and give me your honest feedback💕.

Title: 𝑰 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑨𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒀𝒐𝒖

(It’s my first story, new btw)

I used advanced directing and I really hope you enjoy the plot if you do decide to read it!

Description: After her sister’s disappearance, Adriana starts an adventure with her sister’s ex. His shady past and choices, put her life in danger. Will she hate or forgive him in the end?

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6127258125664256

My Instagram: @episode.nefeli_ :heart:︎:heart:︎

Let me knowシ︎

A lot of you guys read 3 episodes of my new episode story A Hope For Affection and I did your review in return or we did a R4R. I have not completed some of the reviews and R4R so I will be posting which one’s I have completed on this list and which ones are pending. I am so sorry guys.

Completed Story Review:
Dangerous Love: Devil’s Desire (Story Review) (She completed 3 episodes of A Hope For Affection) (Complete by Thursday December 23rd/2021) (Completed Story Review!)

Completed R4R:
Without a Trace (R4R) (She completed 3 episodes of A Hope For Affection) (Completed Story Review!)

Pending Story Review:
Craving Revenge (Story Review) (She completed 3 episodes of A Hope For Affection)

Life in Demby (Story Review) (She completed 3 episodes of A Hope For Affection)

I Wanted You (Story Review) (She completed 3 episodes of A Hope For Affection)

Downfall (Story Review) (She completed 3 episodes of A Hope For Affection

1 Like