Closed coz I know I won't end up reading a lot of these :P might reopen, but who knows? lol sorry

Hello! If anybody wants me to review your stories I’d be happy to do it and give you feedback. I just wanna help other creators produce good quality content and them being able to benefit from that as well. To have your story reviewed, just tell me the title and author and I’ll read the first episode :slight_smile:

2 Likes

MC: The Bar on 23rd
Author: Dr.Smile

Thank you!

Oblivious
The_saminator

no problem

Title: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson

Thank you!!!

ok

yes

i’d love a veryyyyyyyyyyy honest review! thank you so much!

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736

Title: Bad Behavior
Author: Liyah
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5778189056540672

OK! So…

Your story is really good and the writing is very detailed, descriptive and has an in depth portrayal of anxiety.
The only things nagging at me are the spot directing (as in I suggest moving the characters down a bit in episode 1), the lack of sound despite the volume warning at the beginning, the overlay of the sign of 23rd st is white around the edges which takes away from the immersion, and last but not least some of the scenes seem too short.

I would definitely recommend people to read this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is really nice of you! I hope you’ll feel like checking out mine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Rich Girls Cry Too
Author: Ava Josefine
Genre: Drama
Plot/Summary: Vera’s dream of becoming a famous musician feels closer than ever when a new, big TV-show about her school is being made. But things don’t turn out the way she expects them to.
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5455460943921152

[IMG_0017!

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I’m up for it! Should I read the story you posted in this topic? :grin:

1 Like

OK! So…

I absolutely love this so far, the story is great, the characters are great (from what I’ve seen so far, anyway) and the spot directing is good.
HOWEVER:
I feel Roxie says ‘my dear’ or ‘my darling’ a little too much. During dialogue, I think you should try and abbreviate words to give a more casual vibe to the characters (for example change “I am” to “I’m”), I also know that the sizes of the characters are part of the story like the MC being short bla bla bla but, to me anyway, the huge difference in sizes doesn’t look very visually appealing. I also don’t like the massive 180 Ace does at the end of ep 1 where he doesn’t care about meeting her despite being told that she’s cute and then once he sees her he turns into some really nice dude who falls in love with her on sight.

Great story, would highly recommend checking out! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll take your suggestions :)!

Would you be willing to read my story? Its in classic though so I understand not everyone likes that.

Thank you. I will fix the “my darling” parts and abbreviate more. It is just how I personally talk so it is habit lol

As for Ace, that is just how he is but he is not a love interest unless you meant Kai? I really appreciate your feedback though so thank you so much.

OK! So…

I FRICKING LOVE HOW COMPLEX THE DIRECTING IS IT’S GIVING ME CHILLS SKSKSKSKKS

But for real, tho.

The only bad thing about this is that I sadly got bored.

I would recommend if it were more interesting :frowning:

oh yeah lol i meant Kai lamao

1 Like

WOW. I didn’t expect this many people to respond lol. I unfortunately can’t get through all these today because I’m a little bitch lmao, sorry.
I will try and continue these tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, I would like you to review my new story.
Name story: ReDo.
Or you can search for ‘‘AquaPisces’’.